Chapter 4

"Alaska pack here, we've found an unmarked female in a den about seven yards from our alpha house whom matches your description! She won't let a wolf near because she just had pups but she's starving! She hasn't eaten in days!" The alpha said over the phone and I felt my wolf wag his tail happily.

"And you forced her to shift?"

"Yes, the girl sounded like your girl but confirmation is difficult! If a wolf goes near, she all but kills them! She hasn't attacked yet but no one sticks around long enough to see if she will!" He sighed.

"Sir, I don't mean to bother you, but a young orphaned pup has gotten near to her! He is wounded though, he tried to help her take down a large bull after we chased the herd in! They got it down and she vanished after eating and after an hour or so, he went and ate!" Another male sounded over the phone.

"How old is the newcomer?" I asked and the alpha relayed my question.

"Around three or four! A chocolate brown wolf with hazel eyes! For a minute, we thought it was you!"

"That's a sick joke!" The alpha growled and the voice whimpered.

"Adam, I am not joking, not that you've had a pup elsewhere but the male looks so much like you!"

"We shall see! A first shift doesn't occur that early unless they were born in their wolf form! Mylo I will grant you permission on my land not to say she will respond!" He said over the phone before hanging up.

I looked around the room at the expectant eyes. "Alaska!" I chew my lip and then shake my head.

"What is she okay?" Brandi asked, her arms clutching her pup.

"She's okay, but I'm not!"

"Oh... The female..." I nod and she leans against me, and sighs. "She's been gone for eight months, it was not clear if she survived though I'm not sure she will be as understanding! You impregnated another female!" She sighed and I growled and look out at the female who bares my mark.

"Is it truly possible to regret it? I love them both!" I sighed and she nodded.

"We shall see! If she reacts badly, well, I guess she will have some right!" Her sister sighed and Evan clapped me on the back.

"Good luck man, I'd hate to be in your situation!" Evan smiled sympathetically.

"Thanks for your help guys! I just wish this was easier!" I sighed and my mate walked in with tears in her eyes. "No, don't cry!" I pulled her against me and she sobbed against my chest.

"She'll kill me... You said she's killed before and you don't want to talk about her! Her being alive puts us in danger!"

"She isn't a monster, she's just lost! She was protecting herself when she killed that wolf! He was going to kill her! I thought she passed, she didn't know how to be a wolf... it was her first shift but she managed! She birthed my pup in a den near the Alaskan pack and I cannot ignore the fact! She may need my help, she may need me!"

"But you are mine! You bare my mark, not hers!" She looked at me with hurt and I bit my lip.

"I bare her mark but she doesn't bare mine! The claw marks on my back and sides, the two puncture wounds on the base of my throat, those are hers!" I place a kiss to her head. "I need to pack!" I sigh and Brandi grabs the girl.

I don't even know her name, that's the worse part! I was hurt over the loss of Cameron that I selfishly moved on! The pup in her womb isn't mine but her later mate wants nothing to do with her and his kin! I care for her though despite her obvious carriage of someone else's pup.

I move around the two females and head to my room to begin packing.

.
.
.
Hola!!! This is Chelsey... How are you guys liking this so far? In case I'm being bland, up to this point a lot has happened! Poor Mylo, eh? I've dealt with men like him for now almost four years of my life... I plan on making him tougher because right now, he just seems like a childish asshole... Cameron has never had a real pack and doesn't remember a thing from her home and the place she used to live! Eventually, I may give you a tour of her beautiful old Victorian home and I may add a broader view of this pack that she is now residing so close to! I just felt, this chapter is very short and to lengthen it a bit, I'd place some input!!! Comment freely, what do you think about this pup, what a strange appearance or how about Alpha Adam?