Chapter 12

After our run, Lydia is a different person, happier, she even invites me to dinner in the pack house because they will be leaving tomorrow. I agree, before heading home to check on the pups and Roy! I unlock the door and open it finding a half nude boy kissing on a female. I clear my throat and I hear a female gasp and a male growl.

"Roy, I know your hormones are out of whack but use the bed, please! I know air mattresses aren't very romantic but god, what if my sister walked in?" I shake my head and went to my bedroom. "Mylo, why aren't you watching them?" I growled and he chuckled.

"You said I couldn't leave!"

"I said you can't leave the house not my room! I'm not about to stop them but I mean, with their hormones, they will tear up my couch!" I smacked him and he chuckled and grabbed my waist, pulling me into his lap.

"Mmm, how about we set an example?" He smiled and I laughed.

"I've gotta feed the pups! Besides, the female is scared enough, she left a good ten minutes ago!" I smiled and he chuckled.

I feed the pups, Mylo watching and teasing occasionally. He had this hunger and protectiveness in his eyes which turns to anger when Roy appears in the doorway. "What do you need baby?" I asked, covering myself.

"I... I guess I was just wondering if... Maybe... Umm..."

"Just spit it out boy!" Mylo growled and I smacked him.

"Take your time!" I said soothingly and he came and sat beside me on the bed.

"Mom, will we ever have our own pack?" He asked.

I took a minute to think and sighed. "I'm not sure! I mean, I have family who may or may not join us, but I just don't know! Don't you like the home we've been provided with?" I asked and he nodded. "Then what is the problem?"

He bit his lip and looked at his hands. "I just feel funny..."

"Funny, how?"

"I have this feeling that I need to be somewhere but I don't know where!" He sighed and I sniffed.

"Mmm, your father was rogue! That explains why he didn't want you!" I wrapped my arm around his shoulders and he leaned against me. "If you want to go, you may or you can stay and I can help you control this side of you! We can begin our own pack, look for a location and work to achieve our goal! It isn't going to happen anytime soon, but..."

"Mom..." Roy paused and then looked up at me. "Do you love me?" He asked and I nodded.

"Of course! Why wouldn't I?"

"It's just when I was with the female, I felt funny! I felt like I wasn't supposed to be here! Like I'm not welcome!" He sighed and I nodded.

"For all I'm concerned, no one will tell you that you have to leave! If you leave I will too and quite frankly, they don't want me gone! Go clean up! I'm going to take you to dinner with us tonight! The alpha house is supposed to be full!" I smiled and he sighed and nodded kissing my cheek. "Hey, I love you!" I sighed and he chuckled.

"I love you too!" He left to go shower.

"I wonder what that was all about?" Mylo looked at me and I shook my head.

"Because his father hated him and his mother was killed, and the fact that females don't accept pups that aren't theirs, he doesn't feel he belongs! The rogue thing, it's not true but if he believes it, then he won't feel so different," I think towards him, blocking the mental link with Roy.

"Hmm, you can't sense rogues unless they are black wolves, your little lie is actually semi-true! He is something but I don't think I'd call it a rogue as opposed to an avenger! It seems his wolf wants him to avenge his mother's death!" Mylo sighed and I frowned.