Chapter 7

(Sexual content!!! You've been warned!!!)

I sit in my room, crying and hungry. I tried to shift but the stupid cast refuses to allow me to. I'm hot and aching and I don't know why... A knock stirs my wolf inside. "Cameron, it's Dmitry!" He sighed and I lay listening. "I brought you dinner!" He sighed and I sighed and got up, going to answer the door.

I opened the door and he smiled handing over the food and brushed a stray tear off my cheek. "Hey, you weren't crying this whole time were you?" He asked and I nod and let him in.

His strong masculine scent filled the air and I leaned closer before I caught myself and went to kitchen. I heated up the food, munching on lettuce while I waited. I wiped away the remaining tears and watched it heat. Dmitry pinned me to the counter and I pushed back against him, trying to free myself to no avail. My head fell to the side on its own accord and he took the opportunity to breath in my scent and take his teeth over my exposed throat.

"Dmitry, I can't..."

"Of course you can!"

"No, I mean my bedroom door is open and I don't want the pups to overhear!" I growled and spun, shoving him onto the dining room chair. He grunted and I was on him, kissing him, pressing myself closer. "Just give me a minute!" I panted and went to shut the door.

I came back and tossed my crutches aside climbing onto his lap. "You hurt don't you! You want this?" He ran his hands up my back and a chill swept through me as he tore my clothes.

"Yes, please..." A different hunger crept through me and he groaned lifting me, carrying me to the couch. I whimpered and the door suddenly flew open. "I need this!" I whimpered as he pinned me down.

There was a growl at the door and I cried out as he was pulled away. "Dude it's killing her! Take a deep breath!"

"Both... Please I can't... I can't take it!" I cried out and the males leveled their eyes on me.

It felt like my insides were being twisted out and spontaneously combusting! I arch and a warm body covers me whiled another climbs in behind me. I cry out as my pants are stripped from me and I scent their arousal. The male beneath me slips inside and I nearly come right there! I twist and writhe, whimpering and panting. It wasn't until the male on top stuffed his member within me when I totally lost it.

At the height of ecstasy, shimmers around me cause alarm and I cried out as arms bound around, holding me suspended on an uncertain edge. The male above me lowered himself closer and my hand dug into his flesh, the smell of blood filling the air. I wet my lips noticing the vein pulsing in the male's throat and before I can stop myself I've already latched on and the men have latched on to my throat. Pain came first before unheard of... unreal pleasure swept through and they shoot their seed within me as I come all over them.

Dmitry is first to pull out, before his eyes fell to my throat and he gasped. "Shit, what did we do?" Dmitry fell back and I frowned.

"Fuck!" Mylo placed me gently on the couch and stared at me as if I was the problem.

Tears filled my eyes and I sniffed and tried to get up but my body was absolutely spent. "No, baby don't cry! There is nothing wrong with you! It's us!" Mylo raked his hands through his hair and knelt down to comfort me. "It seems we lost ourselves and we've both marked you!" He sighed and I gasped and recall their canines sinking into my neck. I feel and sure enough marks cover not only one side but both.

"But.... But how... What are... I..." A flame flared through me again and I growled when his hands trailed over my body. "Leave, please just... Just go!" I sniffed and went to my room shutting the door behind me.