Chapter 9

(Umm, more sex!!! I don't really recall writing so sexually but this made me giggle so... ENJOY!!!!)

Warmth beside me drew me in, the cool air hitting my skin, chilling it. I feel something hard pressing against my abdomen and I ran my hand down to it and frown at the fleshy feel. What was beside me? I open and eye and gasp nearly throwing myself on the floor. A very masculine member stood completely erect, arms pulling me against him, sharing body heat. I couldn't deny his warmth but I also couldn't deny my arousal. Absently, I rubbed myself against him and he groaned but never woke.

I look up and see its Mylo but at this point, I could care less if it were someone random. I am over him, sliding down onto his shaft and l groaned. He grunted and his eyes flew open. "Raping me?" He asked and I nipped his chin.

"Your sleep look so uncomfortable with you hard cock sticking up! I only wanted to make you as comfortable as possible!" I tightened my muscles around him and he groaned. "You are so big! Your mother would be proud!" I felt him tense up and I looked into his eyes. "Did I say something?"

"My mother is dead!" He sighed and then shook his head. "You smell too amazing for me to think about that!" He pulled me down for a kiss and shifted so it was more comfortable riding him. I came three times before he was close. His heavy cock spasmed in me, quivering its need when he suddenly flipped me onto my stomach and pounded into me. He growled and bit into my shoulder causing a string of reactions. My muscles contracted with another orgasm and I milked him of his seed but also broke the lamp and the arm of the couch simultaneously!

"That was... Wow!" He pulled me against his chest. Both of us heaving. "Again?" I turned and looked at him and he chuckled.

For the next week, we spend the time having sex and playing with the pups. It was an amazing week but all good things have to come to an end! By the end of my cycle, I tested for pregnancy though it didn't even give a reading!

"What does this mean?" I asked Daniel who took my hands.

"It means a standard pregnancy test won't work! Your hormones are too out of whack for it to pick up the right ones! I say we will do a blood test and I can give you the results in a few days!" He sighed and I nod.

Roy meets me outside, my leg still not healed all the way but I went from a cast to a walking boot. He on the other hand, has a cast on his arm and leg, and a neck brace. I lean down to kiss his head before messing his hair. "You don't know do you?" He asked and I shake my head.

"Cameron, your pups want some fresh air!" Mylo was more and more interactive with the pups, teaching them though they could barely even crawl. Human form took longer for wolves to mature but it was safer for them! "Hey bud, how you feeling?" He was also teaching Elroy how to fight, to protect his pack.

I leaned against him needing the comfort he brought when a strange scent blew my way. "What is that?" I sniff and Mylo looks down at me, slightly hopeful. We had talked about my family a lot in the past week. I had a mother and father, two little brother's and an older sister who was married and had two pups with another on the way. I sniffed again and relaxed. "C'mon Roy, I want you to meet someone!" He hid halfway behind me and I walked up over the little embankment.

My sister and her mate stood at the bottom of the hill, but another female was with them. I sniffed and frowned. She seemed angry! I looked at Mylo who had grown tense and then at Roy. Something was up! There was a low growl at the bottom of the hill, forcing my eyes up. Evan held the woman, her eyes an angry crimson and my wolf snarled. "How dare she challenge us before our family!" My wolf snapped and I felt a shiver run over my body.

"No, we aren't going to fight!" I growled at the beast and it whimpered but lay at bay. The pup within the woman was large, it exceeded her hips, she probably couldn't even see her feet! I took a step but Mylo growled at me and I frowned. "I have more authority than them! If we fight, her pup will die!" I shake my head. "I will not harm an innocent infant!" I sighed and move down the hill.

My sister's eyes grow nervous and she positions herself in front of the female. I growl. "I'm not going to fight her! The pup within her, it is too grown to initiate a battle! I will not kill the infant!" I said and my sister calmed. The scent of the female made me flinch and then growl. "This is her! This is the female who..." My hand went to my throat and I turned and growled.

"Roy, take the pups and go behind the woman over there!" Mylo told him and he did.

Brandi eased him back further while Evan held the woman. "How dare you! How could you do this to her... To me?" I stalked him.

"I love you! I don't love her! She was alone, she needed someone so I gave her myself because I thought you had died!" He backed away retreating from me.

"And I needed you too?" I growled and he shook his head.

"No please... I just wanted something to fill the void! Ask your sister, I cried and pleaded with god to bring you home! I chased every lead until the pain got too much and I tried to take my life to be with you! Amber came along, beaten til she was half dead, and she looked a little like you so I pretended!" The woman behind me was now crying, the pain in her sobs clearly evident. "I've never wanted anyone but you! That isn't even my mark on her neck! That was the need to taste you but it wasn't you so it is a half done, shitty scratch!" He held up his hands and I froze.

"So it's okay to hurt her as long as it was for me?" I asked and he nodded.

A branch broke to my left and a watched the shadow pass into the day. "You've got to be kidding me!" I growl and the beast stops. "You've followed me all this way for what reason?" I growl and the wolf shimmers and a man stands in its place.

I never saw the human form of the male but he is rather attractive, if and only if his crimson eyes weren't focused on my pups. Brandi stepped in beside me and I growled at her. "You are mine and I will punish you for displeasing me!" He growled and stepped closer but Roy stepped in front of us, body shaking from head to toe.

"You will not touch her!" Venom laced his words.

Mylo stepped in front of him and snarled. "He's gifted, just like me!" I growled and Mylo turned and watched me. "I have to fight my own battle! Step aside boys, I can handle him!" I sighed and they fell to the side before flanking me. "It's strange seeing you in this form!" I cocked my head and he ran a hand through his blonde hair.

"It's strange seeing a strong you! What happened to the weak defenseless girl?" He asked and I tilt my head and lift a hand, easing a barrier around us, no escape and no exit!

"Let's just say I learned a few things, I've learned how to survive!" I narrow my eyes and he smirks.

"Locking us in this dome is no way to survive! I can kill you easily!" He sighed and I walked up to him, ready for anything.

When we were nose to nose, I stopped. "I'd like to see you try!" He raised a hand, eyes aiming at my throat. I caught it, bending it behind his back and I leaned forward to whisper in his ear. "You see, I know your moves before you make them! I know you were about to go for my neck, now you are planning on flipping me, and now, you are wondering how I know these things! You remember the day you attacked me?" I asked and kick his legs out from under him, pinning him to the ground. "Didn't I bite you back? Oh yes," I flipped him over and tear open his shirt.

"What are you..."

I lick my lips and press a kiss to his chest. "I remember you on me, pinning me to the ground, tearing my skin open! I remember trying everything to escape the pain and only finding one way!" I lick the scar on his left breast.

"I... I got that in a fight!"

"A fight with me! I was human, you attacked me and drew my wolf forward! She wanted out and I gave her the pleasure of being free for a moment! She was going to kill you!" I stood. "She still is!"

I bring my wolf forward allowing her to grow angry, allowing her energy to grow! Within seconds, the energy flows out of me, every pore is lit with untapped power. It's a golden sheath, though it changes, right now, it's red with anger and bloodlust! I shift and let my wolf take over.