Chapter 10

"Why can't we get in? What is she doing?" I growled and Brandi sniffs.

"She's learned how to harness her true power!"

"I hope it kills her!" My mate snaps and I turn and growl. "I bet Brandi didn't tell you the consequences to its use! I bet she doesn't even know!" I looked at her and then back.

"What consequences?" I growled.

The female shook and brought a blue ball of energy to life in her palm. "This... This is poison! It burns from the inside out! If you don't use it properly or were taught how to use it, you can kill yourself!" She eased it away. She suddenly flinched and I narrowed my eyes on her.

"Her water broke about an hour ago!" Brandi sighed and I watched her take the woman away.

"You think she was lying?" Evan asked and I smiled at him.

"I know she was! I'm the one who showed them both how to use it in a fight!" I smiled and turned back to the fight. "If she over does it, she can kill a lot more people than just herself!"

"Is that why she put the dome in place?" He asked and I looked at him.

"Put your hands on the ground!" I sighed and he looked at me but complied. A burst of energy wrapped him in a tight embrace. "You feel that? That is what she is doing! She is pulling it from the land, her energy is pure!"

"So..."

"So she knows how I bend the land's principals! No one has ever been strong enough but she can, she is strong enough to burst every single atom and a funny little thing we call nuclear fission! But the funny part is she's never seen it done to someone alive!" A scream pierced my ears and I tilt my head.

"Stop, please stop!" The male begged within and I turned to look at him.

Blood spotted every pore meaning she had more control than I thought she did. I glance at her only to find her irises normal, she's controlling herself well! "C'mon shadow wolf! Use your power or have you forgotten the reason you were going to kill me?"

"No, you are giving me more of a reason to!" He growled and then cried out again.

"Wow, she's not even touching him?" Evan said and I laughed.

"Watch her feet very closely! She's moving so quickly..."

"But her feet are barely twitching!"

"That's the point but she doesn't know the other way to do it! She has to have contact with him or else it won't work!" I flinched as the male punched her across the face and her head snapped to the side and froze.

She reached up and touched cheek, her hand brushing a cut and she smiled. "You're dead now!" She vanished and was on him in seconds, her wolf coming forth.

The vail fell and I shoved Evan back. "Run! Go! We've gotta..." Electricity ran through the air and blood sprayed us as she tore the male apart. "Damn it, this was my favorite shirt!" I growled and I heard her laugh.

"Take it off!" She smiled at me and I narrowed my eyes at her and sniffed.

"Hmm, it smells like the second round of your heat is coming in!" I smiled and Evan chuckled.

"Her body wants more pups!" He smiled and I laughed.

"More sex for me!" I tugged my shirt off. "Race you to the lake!" I shifted and took off with the bloody white female on my heels.

She passed me but I pushed forward only to match her, not to pass her. She growled and pushed harder but I easily kept up. She leapt and I followed suit, letting her get ahead of me when I suddenly heard a human squeal and laughter before a splash sucked it away. I shifted midair and looked around before diving into the water, not seeing Cameron anywhere. I went to surface but something held me down. I thrashed and warm lips met mine as she allowed me to the surface.

She pulled me against her, sinking onto my stiffened member. "Mmm, that feels amazing!" She ground on top me.

"This is only the twentieth time you've raped me!" I smiled and she nips my jaw.

"It's not rape if you are willing!" I pulled her tighter against me.

"Definitely willing!"

Moments later, she groaned and rubbed her breasts. "I missed feeding time!" She explained. "I can't feed them yet because the magic hasn't left my system! I don't want to make them sick!" She sighed and I nod.

After a few moments, there was a shimmer on the breeze, a taunt full of pain and agony. "Do you feel that?"

"Yeah, your... Female is having her pups! It always feels like this! Most wolves are drawn by curiosity, some are drawn for vengeance!" She shakes her head. "You are drawn to her, I would tell you to go but your wolf may see to it that the pups aren't yours and not claim them, you could kill her, or you could harm someone else! I'm not taking the chance of having to use my magic on you!"

"Really?"

"Ask Daniel!" She nods and pulls off my shirt, putting it onto her nude body. "I'm going to go rest! Go make sure your lover isn't dying!"

That was a low blow. I didn't know what to say but she didn't give me time to think, she only walked away, not a single glance behind her. "Babe?" My wolf called after her in my head.

She stopped and turned. "You do not get to call me that! You need to make a choice and you won't see me until she is gone or if you choose her, you will need to go! I have lived life this long without a male, I can live it longer!" She spun and I heard her wolf sigh, knowing she had every right.