Chapter 15

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This image is what I see when I think of Cameron! I love her to death, she is a doll and she is me... It's not looks on the outside that matter, it's what's within! She can be nice but she isn't afraid to (language) be a raging bitch either! When I made her, I was at a point in my life where I thought I was losing my mind! Everything around me fell apart and she came to me... I hope you like her and each of the characters! I am really putting some effort into this!!! Enjoy!!

The smell of death filled the air... I ran to check on my mother, her chest barely rising and falling. I could hear her heartbeat, it was strong. She blinked and sniffed. "Come... Come here!" She thought toward me and I climb into bed with her.

Her arms wrapped around me, pulling me against her side, strong and sure. "I'm so glad you are okay!" She sighed breathing in my scent deeply.

I rested my head on her chest, she smelt like she could use a shower but I didn't blame her. "Are the boys taking care of you?"

"Trying... I'm such a stubborn woman and a bad mom!" She sighed and I rolled on my side and looked at her.

Emerald eyes stared back at me and I tilt my head. "You may be stubborn but you aren't a bad mom! You're just lost! Sometimes I know the feeling!"

"So where were you?" She asked and I rolled onto my back and stared at the ceiling, it had a mirror so I stared myself in the eyes.

"Alaska!"

"Ooo, how was that?" Her eyes lit up, she was always so adorably childish. She's always been a fun mother!

"Cold, I didn't really get to do much with the pups!"

"Pups? Where?" She asked and I laughed and stood, pulling her with me.

"We're just cleaning up the house, the pups are playing with the boys' controllers!" I smiled and she laughed.

I walked out of the room and turned right and slammed into Mylo. He was covered in blood and when I sniffed...

"No!"

"Cameron, I can explain!" He tried to stop me but I shoved him aside and there he lay, a child, a pup, my son!

I heard the sob before I recognized it as mine. I fall to my knees beside his limp body. I run my hands through his chocolate fur, before nuzzling him. I sob into his bloody throat, his body cold, stiffening. I ease his eyes closed and kiss his muzzle. "How... How could you let this happen?" I screeched at Mylo and he bowed his head, the hurt clear on his face.

"Cameron?" A familiar voice asked and I looked up.

Shawny stood above me, her eyes bright blue, long brown curly hair tangled and covered in blood. She had blood around her mouth and I sighed. "What have you done?" I lifted his head into my lap and she crossed her arms.

"I can fix this!"

"Fix this, don't you think you've done enough?" I growled as she reached for me.

"Hold still!" She hissed and touched me and it felt like an electrical current passed through me. My hands started to glow and the wound on Roy's neck started to heal.

"What are you..."

"Shh, I've gotta concentrate or else he won't be able to shift back with a working jaw!"

My magic changed a bright pink and filled the body with heat, before relaxing the muscles that had tightened. It suddenly turned lime green and it lifted blood from the pup and took it somewhere. Suddenly Roy sat up and yelped. I stared astounded.

"What are you?" I asked her and she smiled.

"I'm a Werepuma!" She smiled and I shake my head.

"You were human!"

"I was..."

"You've got a lot of explaining to do but you," I leveled my eyes on Mylo. "What made you think to leave a pup run off on his own before we could all do a perimeter check?" I growled, anger causing my body to shake.

"He wasn't far from me! He caught a new scent and went after it! I didn't know that werepumas existed, nor did I think he would be the one to scent one!"

"Hey!" The pup complained and I pulled him close, burying my head in his fur, breathing in his scent. "Mom!" He complained as I kissed him all over.

"I thought I lost you!" I started crying all over again and he licked my face.

"Speaking of which, you killed me!" He turned to Shawny and started growling.

"Sorry about that kiddo, I thought you scented my den and were after my cubs! You smell like one of those freeloader wolves!" She sighed and I growled. "Hey, I was attacked, I lost on already, I can't lost another and I will do anything to protect them!" She sighed and I sighed.

"Next time, pups are off the list! He's just curious!" I sighed and she nodded.

"I understand! Would you like to hear about the history of werepumas?" She asked and I nodded. "Then follow me!"

.
.
.
AUTHOR'S NOTE:
Hey, I can't wait for you to finally meet Ms. Shawny Lynn D'Rayne! Her story is very exciting if you like her, I may make a separate story about her childhood and growing up with a werewolf best friend!!! I love this girl with all my heart and she is inspired by my best friend Caitlyn! Though they look very different, they've been through hell and back and are so passionate and so strong about what they do! I love you Caitlyn, friend, secret crush, lover, and best big sister!!! @Puddles3535