Chapter 15 (Part 2)

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Image is what I picture Shawny D'Rayne to look like! She'll make straight girls question their sexuality!!!

Shawny sat before us, her long dark chocolate hair had natural streaks of caramel framing her tanned shoulders. Her brown eyes leveled on us calculating where her slender nose scrunched up in disgust. "What?"

"You stink!" She wore a simple tank top and shorts, her legs long and slender though her body was muscled like she had been exercising.

Her face was rounded and young, she had pert, 36C breasts, and she smelled like sex. "So do you!" I snap and she sighs. "When did you find out?"

"When you left, I lost it! I tried the sedative but it didn't work on me! that's when I knew something was wrong! I had the chief police officer put me in a cell and tell me about my parents but he said there was no record of them ever existing! He only knew the human half of their existence! I had to go to tribes... I nearly killed a whole tribe of Cherokees when someone put a hex or something magical on me! It calmed down the monster within me! Then they sat me down and explained that the gods gave me a great gift and I needed to use it to my power, not against it! I asked them if they could see if you were still alive, just to give me something to live for and they assured me that you were alive and well!" She sighed.

"After that, I was a little scared, but they taught me how to revive people, they showed me that this curse could be used well, and then they sent me here! Along the way, I was bred by some male and I marked him but he still left... He will come back, I feel it!" She smiled solemnly.

"How many of you are there?"

"Not many! Most are females but most never shift! You have to have a crisis, kill someone, and taste that victims blood before you can fully shift! Otherwise you just stay human forever! So thanks to you, I've opened up a part of me that can be really helpful to you!"

"And how is that?"

"I know something dark is coming for you or else you wouldn't have been so fearful! I brought you home immediately because I saw it covering you as you slept in the woods! You are safe as long as I'm here!" She smiled and I sighed.

"Wait you believe her?" Mylo growled and I looked at him.

"Of course I do! I'm too tired to argue! You get to sleep on the couch tonight!" I scolded him.

"What did I do?"

"You weren't watching Elroy carefully! I'm sure there are limits to your ability!" I looked at her and she nodded.

"Decapitation or full removal of the heart, or even the body is burned more to the point where they are completely rancid, or if more than a little decomposition has set in... Like maggots and earth worms..."

"How can you speak so lightly of this?"

"I've killed a lot of people! Death is just another step in life!" She sighed and I stared at her, aghast. "Plus I'm warning you! I have run into a few not so nice wolves, they are looking for you! As long as they stay away from the heart and head, you should be fine!" She smiled and I nod.

"Thanks for looking out for me I guess!"

"Mind if I stay here for a few days? I've gotta do something and I have to be away from the cubs! You shouldn't have to watch them much, they're pretty quiet!" She sighed and I nod.

"As long as you pitch in cleaning this place up!" She squealed and jumped up, having me and a tight embrace before I could even blink.

I felt a buzz in the air and she hissed. "Nope, not even my magic can clean up this crap! Oh well, good ol' fashion manual labor never hurt anyone!" She smiled and I laughed.

As much as I hate to say it, I did miss her! She's my best friend! We grew up together and started our periods around the same time! I remember as if it were yesterday!

"Shawny... Shawny it hurts!" Sixteen year old me cried.

Shawny hugged me, holding me when I suddenly attacked her! Our mouth connected and I whimpered, holding back. She sighed, her lips sliding slowly over mine, her control bewildering. I basically humped the hell out of the poor girl and she had significant bruising when I was suddenly stabbed with something in my back. She injected me and I grew tired.

"There you go love! Just sleep!" She brushed my hair back from my face, her smile was the last thing I saw before I blacked out.

I shifted uncomfortably while watching her bend over to get cleaning supplies. Suddenly arms bounded around me and Zach kissed me on my cheek. "How's it been?" He asked and I messed up his brownish blonde hair.

Zach was a little taller from what I remember, his body built and tanner. He was the muscle of the two boys where Joey, his twin, was the brains! "Good, had a couple kids, killed the guy who has been chasing me for years and now high council wants me dead!" I said sarcastically and he chuckled.

"Always the drama queen!" He poked my rib and I growled.

Joey chuckled as Zach retreated and stepped forward and hugged me. "I'm glad you are okay! We won't let anything or rather anyone hurt you!" He sighed and I smiled.

"First and foremost, my pack needs me!" Mylo suddenly said and I looked at him.

"Mylo, they can live here! We own a lot of land and a few other pack houses! I haven't met them yet but I'm sure they want to meet their new alpha's mate, and what better way to do that then to move them in our area! We've got the two regions, that expansion alone is large and worth while!" I sigh and he looks at my mother who has lifted a broom.

"Mam' if it isn't too much..."

"Uh... I retired a while ago, this alpha was just speaking to you!" She smiled and opened the back door.

I smiled and lift my chin defiantly. He catches my waist with a growl and his smooth hot lips cover mine. I moan and he chuckled and steps back. "Deal! I'll make some calls before I go to bed!" He sighed and I smiled.

"You're still sleeping on the couch!"

"Just don't stay up thinking about my sexy shirtless body, sweating under the heavy quilt... I might just have to take off my pants too!" He teased.

"And I might just curl up all naked and hot with my best friend!" I smiled as I grabbed a rag and got to work.

Cleaning this disaster was going to be hell but what was worse was my need, my hunger for sex! It was all his fault too! He had a way of bringing out the dark side that I've kept hidden all my life and now I was having trouble hiding it!