Chapter 3

A lot more of shooting days came and everyone is getting more close with each and everyone. All the cast are getting fond of each other. All we did was play and laugh. Surprisingly, work has never been this fun for me. We also hang out even though we don't have any shootings or tapings. We often see each other on anyone's homes. As much as possible, we don't wanna hang out publicly. We're not those typical kind of troupe. We're a public figure so we thought that it's much safer if we just hang out at home. We do swimming time, movie marathons, food trips, indoor badminton, and any sport we could think of just to spend time with each other.

Our shoot's not everyday since Growing Up (our show's title) is only aired every Sunday. But I'm still busy preparing for my upcoming show which will be aired soon. And it's the biggest break I've received since Mara Clara (My first big break with Julia). I've heard that I'll be working with some veteran actors in this upcoming soap opera. And I'll also be working with Enrique, who was also my on-screen partner before. And Daniel is also included in the main cast. Though, I heard that Enrique will be the one I get to end up with at the end of the story.

To be honest, I've never thought that Daniel will be the real opposite of what I thought he was. I was thinking that he's arrogant, snobbish and playboy. But, as days pass, I get to know him as a loving and kind brother and son. I don't know his whole story but I saw how he treats his siblings and mom. I've met his brother and two sisters and it stunned me when I knew that they are only his half-sisters and brother. And he also has more siblings from his dad's side. He's working really hard just to give the best to his family. I guess, I judged him too early. And I really felt bad about it.

Lately, he's been acting weird on the set. He's always asking what I like to eat, if am I okay, if am I tired, and whatsoever. I don't know if he's naturally like that to everyone or only to me. But I decided to just shrugged off my doubtful thoughts because I don't wanna assume anything. I saw how he could be sweet to some people so I guess maybe he's just naturally sweet to everyone.

We promoted our show on different talk shows and other TV shows as well.
As more episodes of our show were aired, I've met more and more fans visiting on our set. There's this fansclub they called, "KathNiel" which they made for Daniel and I. I'm not new to this loveteam type of fansclub but I'm always happy everytime I hear about my fans. They seldom visit us whenever we have shoots and they always bring us foods and gifts. And as a give back, DJ and I also give time to them by having chitchats and picture takings.

It's Sunday and I'm on my usual home outfit: sleeveless and short, since it's my rest day. I'm now reading my favorite magazine in our living room, when I heard our doorbell rang. I looked up from what I'm reading to see if someone's willing to see if who's outside. Thankfully, our maid went out to open the gate. I waited for her to come back to see who's the visitor.

I was stunned when I saw Daniel entered our door with two bouquet of roses and chocolates.

I was about to speak, when my mom abruptly came out of her room.

"Oh, you're here early." She stated.

"Of course, Tita. I'm d-mn excited for this, I don't wanna waste any second." Daniel smiled.

I looked at them alternately. I furrowed my brows. What the hell is happening? Did I miss something?

I was just staring at the both of them when they turned their heads to face me. So now they noticed my presence. I thought.

My mom turned to Daniel and nodded her head. Daniel smiled and handed her the bouquet of pink roses.

"Woah, you really are serious about this, eh?" My mom chuckled.