Chapter 12

"Ouch! Ba, it hurts! Stop it." Daniel whined as I chase him in the living room with a broom stick.

"Serves you right for stealing my first kiss!" I kept on hitting him and he was shielding himself with his arms.

"Promise, I won't do it again without your permission. Next time, I'll kindly ask first." He teased.

"Dream on! It won't happen again! Ever!"

He caught the broom stick from my hands and kept pulling it from me but I held on to it tightly.

"Don't touch it!" I hit his hands and tried removing it from the broom.

"This is my broom! I have the right to touch it. Give it to me." He said.

"No!" I stubbornly replied.

"Give it up, Baba. My body's numb already because of your hits. Have pity." He pouted.

I raised my brow, "No! I'm still not contented. I want to punish you some more until I forget the kiss you stole."

He released the broom and I was about to hit him again when he suddenly went behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

I stiffened and gasp. I didn't even notice I already dropped the broom. I nervously looked back at him.

"Uhh- what are you doing?"

He didn't answer. Instead, he hugged me tighter and nuzzled his nose in my neck.

I closed my eyes because of what I'm feeling.

He's the only one who can make me giddy, nervous and excited at the same time. I know that if other people would see us like this, they'll probably be flabbergasted. But for us and for the people who are close to us, it's just normal. At first, they were not comfortable at it of course. Especially, my parents. But as time passed by, they were getting used of DJ and I's own bubble world.

That's what we are. They even tease us for being so clingy with each other. They said that we can pass as a married couple. The funny part is, we are not even in a relationship, yet we act more than what a normal girlfriend-boyfriend usually do.

But I'm telling you, no matter how sweet he is with me everyday, I'm still not used of his clingy-ness.

"Ba, i love you." He whispered in my ears, giving me shivers.

"Uhuh." I murmured.

"Say you love me too. I wanna hear it from your lips." He tickled my ears using his nose.

I giggled softly, "Hey! Stop that. It's ticklish."

I faced him and put my arms around his neck. I smiled at him sweetly. He looked at me intently. I saw his eyes looking at my lips, up to my nose and then my eyes. He's like memorizing every part of my face.

"I'm in love with you." I said.

He smiled at me. "You're the best thing that ever happened to me. Thank you for making me a better person, Baba. Thank you for everything."

He held my face closer to his until our noses touched. I can smell his breath that I've been addicted to. It smells like mint with a mix of cinnamon.

I smiled as I closed my eyes, cherishing the moment that rarely happen.

I felt him kiss my nose then hugged me.

Daniel can be naughty and hard-headed at times but he's a deep, emotional and sweet person too.

I hugged him back tighter. I felt him sighed like he's satisfied and contented with something.

We remained like that for a few minutes. It's like we were both afraid to let go of each other and we both don't want to ruin the moment.