Chapter 7

Months passed and Daniel got more vocal on what he feels for me. He's not afraid to answer questions about his affection towards me when asked on interviews. He answers them all truthfully and frankly. A lot of people got fond of him. They think that Daniel is the best guy anyone could ask for. They would kill just to get on my place. Who wouldn't want a gentleman? Who wouldn't want a sweet and caring man? Who wouldn't want a man who's proud to let the world know how much he likes you? That's every girl's dream, for God's sake!

Indeed, I am the luckiest girl in town.

But not all people would be happy for us, of course. There's still those pessimistic and judgmental people out there, thinking that everything that Daniel did was just 'fan service'. That what he's doing is just for the fans and for our loveteam. But I guess, I can't blame them. You can't please everyone. We just have to accept that.

My feelings got clearer each day passed. I admitted my affection for him and he was beyond happy when I confessed. But we are still not together though. Just dating. So basically, we have a mutual understanding.

Our tandem earned a lot of fans. Our TV show, 'Princess and I' which supposedly, the ending would be where, Enrique and I will get together, was unexpectedly changed. Because of the countless demands of the 'KathNiel' fans, the scriptwriters and directors had to make some changes. The fans get hysterical every time I have a scene with Enrique. They just don't approve it. I read a lot of opinions and comments from them that they like me to end up with Daniel. So when the show ended, thousands of viewers were ecstatic with the final episode. Some even asked for Part Two!

Because of our growing fans, we had a few movies together. I can't contain my happiness with everything that's happening now. More blessings are coming on our way, and we're about to have another TV show together entitled, "Got To Believe". I'm excited for it but I'm also excited to go back to school this semester. I asked permission from the management if I could go to school even though we're still shooting for the show. My classes are just every Tuesdays and Saturdays. After class, I would immediately go to the set to shoot my scenes. I'm thinking to take up Business Administration Major In Marketing. Fortunately, Mr. M, the management's boss allowed me to do so. So here I am on my first day of class.

I wore a maroon polo shirt that has the logo of the school. I miss wearing school uniforms but this is also okay for me. I get to look casual on my normal school days. I enrolled on Enderun. The tuition is kinda expensive but this is better than going to other school that's too crowded. Being a public figure, I need to be more secured and safe.

I got out of the car and bid our driver, Kuya Mar goodbye. I walked towards the building carrying my bag and some books. I saw students scrutinizing me, but I just shrugged it off. I know they're not that kind of people who'll just normally scream when they see a celebrity. The students here are rich, I'm sure they could see or even be friends with any celebrity they like. I looked down and walked faster. I don't care what they're thinking now, I'm here to study.

I looked down on my class schedule and saw that I have to be on Rm. 126 for my Marketing class. I wandered around the building and looked for it. When my eyes landed on the signage, I walked towards the opened door and cautiously peeked to see if there are already students inside. I'm sure I'm not late since it's still 7:45, 15 minutes before our class starts.

I saw about 7 students already sitting on their chairs. As far as I remember, we are 16 on this class. I silently sat on the vacant chair in front and started to review my schedule.

"Hi, I'm Bird. And this is Sherizza." A chubby but pretty girl held her hand in front of me and smiled. On her side is another girl with large glasses and has curly hair.