Chapter 5

Kathryn's packing her things up for her flight to Bhutan for her new soap, entitled Princess and I. This will be her first time experiencing a shooting abroad. And she can't contain her excitement. When they had their meeting and the moment she heard from their production staff that the location for some scenes will be in Bhutan, she was so stoked that she almost literally shouted inside the conference room. Almost. But since it would be too embarrassing because the directors where there, she just tried to squeal without having any sound. But her ear-to-ear smile throughout the meeting still made her obvious though.

"Mom, have you seen my brown leather jacket?" She shouted to her mom who's probably inside her parents' room also packing up.

"I put it inside your cabinet. It's on the right bottom!" Her mom shouted back.

She stood up and rummage inside her cabinet and looked for it. She got it and dropped it inside her trolley.

She heard her phone rang, but she was too busy arranging all her stuffs so she just picked it up without looking who the caller is.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Ba, I miss you." He whispered.

She giggled upon hearing what he said. He has been whining about this trip for a week now. He's been throwing tantrums and keeps on telling her not to go. He badly wants to go with her but he knows he can't because he has no scenes to be shoot there. And one more he's worried about was because Enrique will be going as well. The guy's possessive.

"Aw, Baby Bubot. I miss you too. Stop whining please." She shook her head and smiled even though she knows he can't see her.

"We've discussed this Ba. Stop calling me Baby Bubot." He groaned.

She giggled, "But why? I love calling you that. And your mom loves calling you that. It's cute."

"It's f-cking annoying. My mom deliberately does things to annoy me. That's why she invented that name." He said.

"Hey, don't talk about your mom like that. You're so mean." She scolded.

"You know how much I love her. But she really irritates me on purpose." He tsk-ed.

"She's just teasing you, okay? That's how she shows her affection towards you." She chuckled as she zip her trolley and pull it up.

"Whatever. Just stop calling me that." He irritatingly said. "Please don't go." And just by that, his mood changed instantly. She rolled her eyes playfully.

"You know I can't do that." She chuckled.

"I really wanna go with you. I can buy my own plane ticket. Just please let me go with you." She can already imagine his forehead furrowed.

"Sure you can go. That is, if the management will allow you."

He groaned, "I freakin' hate this! I won't be able to see you for 2 weeks. I think I'll become insane."

DJ was becoming more clingy everyday. Sometimes, he would randomly hold her hand and kiss the back of it. He would also hug her from the back and smell her hair like it was his drug. He just can't get enough of her. He keeps on telling her how he loves the smell of her hair. He even asked what shampoo she is using and told her that he'll also use it when time comes that he'll miss her. She thought of it as a joke and laughed about his statement but not a few moments that she realized that he's actually serious. She knows for a fact that a lot of people are already noticing his sweet gestures but he doesn't seem to care. She's even more anxious than him. She found it sweet but she's still not used of showing affection in public. At first, her mom also doesn't approve it, but as time goes, she's becoming used to it. DJ is naturally sweet to everyone too but his sweetness when it comes to her is different. Good different.