𝕹𝖆𝖗𝖚 𝖜𝖔𝖓𝖙 𝖘𝖆𝖞 𝖘𝖍𝖊𝖘 𝖎𝖓𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊|𝐊𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐟𝐞𝐦𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐮|

Naru was on here bed thinking about what happened today she couldn't believe that happened or what she did.

(Flashback)

Naru was with her team in training ground 10 sitting under a tree and kakashi had just shown up two hours late. And sent Sakura and Sasuke to spar and naru with him. Naru and kakashi where throwing punches, kicks and jutsu's at each other until kakashi did a 360 kick and tripped up naru then held her down and sat on her stomach.

(Naru's POV)

When I came to realisation of what was happening she blushed like mad and stared up at a her sensei.

(Kakashi POV)

I didn't know what I was doing until it was to late. I was hovering over her. I looked down and blushed she looked so cute and innocent laying their with her hair like a halo and sky blue eyes but I mentally slapped myself and got off her much to my displeasure and help her up.

(Normal POV)

Kakashi got off just in time because sasuke and sakura were coming back and he dismissed them and poofed away to his apartment to think.

(End Flashback)

(Kakashi POV)

When I got back to my apartment I collapsed by the wall and slid down I stayed there thinking over and over why I was thinking all those things about my blond student then got up went to my bed and decided to got to bed early for once and fell asleep.

(With Naru)

She couldn't get him out of her mind over and over she kept thinking about him so she decided to take a walk in the woods to get her mind straight.

(Naru POV)

When I finally got to the woods and checked for chakra signals when I found none I smiled and started to sing…

A angelic voice filled the area…..

(naru)If there's a prize for rotten judgement

I guess I've already won that

No man is worth the aggravation

That ancient history,

Been there done that

(Flashback)

Kakashi was training how to do spin kick naru when she spaced out and tripped over. She was about to fall when kakashi caught her and pulled her to his chest than let go a few seconds later but she wanted to stay in his arms but shook of the felling and went back to training.

(while she was singing she unconsciously made 5 kage bunshin (shadow clones) to sing the part of her conscience…

(clones)Who'd'ya think you're kiddin'

He's the Earth and heaven to you

Try to keep it hidden

Honey, we can see right through you (oooohhhhhhhn-noo)

Girl, ya can't conceal it

We know how ya feel and

Who you're thinking of(

naru)oohh… No chance, no way

I won't say it, no, no

(Flashback)

Sakura and Naru were walking down the street when sakura notice naru was spacing out (thinking of kakashi) and ask if she was ok naru just blushed and said she was fine.

(clones)You swoon, you sigh

why deny it, uh-oh

(naru)It's too cliche