𝕬 𝖌𝖔-𝖐𝖆𝖗𝖙 𝖗𝖎𝖉𝖊 𝖙𝖔 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖕𝖆𝖘𝖙|𝐤𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐟𝐞𝐦𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐮|

summary

So,” Sakura speaks up, from the corner she somehow found in a round room, “Are we just going to ignore the elephant in the room here?”

“What elephant?” Naruto asks, watching the time travellers casually threaten each other with bodily harm.

Twins, she supposes.

“The fact that one of Naruto’s future time-travelling kids looks exactly like Kakashi-Sensei.”

“He looks more like my father actually,”

“That’s not helping.”

✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦

worry about currently than petty things such as sanity. Like poking at dead fish and making them glow green.

“Kaa-chan!” Minato (whom Sakura is quickly realising has the equivalent brain cells of a very small, very insignificant, organism) exclaims, launching himself at the unsuspecting girl.

Sakumo looks like drowning himself in the nearby pond is becoming an increasingly attractive option. Sakura kind of relates.

God knows she’d want to do the same if she had to deal with someone like Minato on a daily basis.

“Kaa-chan?” Sakura echoes, putting aside the mental comparison her brain is drawing up between Naruto and Minato for the minute. If they are indeed mother and son, then she certainly sees the resemblance.

Naruto looks very confused by this not-very-small child (13, Sakura guesses) who has suddenly thrown himself at her and then hugged her exuberantly. She doesn’t protest that last part though, she loves hugs. She’d probably hug the Akatsuki members if she could without ending up as a splat on the ground, and with her magical powers that somehow convince even the most heinous villains to switch sides, they’d all probably turn over a new leaf and start a future together as bakery owners on the spot.

“What did I miss?” Naruto asks, smiling bemusedly at Minato, who seems content to curl up against her.

Kakashi sighs.

“The children of the Yondaime?” Naruto asks. Minato is still hugging her, and she doesn’t seem to be complaining. She’s transitioned to patting him on the head distractedly every so often as she wraps her head around Sakura’s story.

Sakura doesn’t miss how Sakumo inches closer to her as well, nearly within hugging distance.

“No, the children of the Yondaime’s child,” Sakura corrects. Although, if they are indeed the Yondaime’s grandchildren, and Naruto is their mother…

“Damn! I missed such cool stuff!” Naruto laments. Simultaneously, Sakumo is added to the group hug session. He pretends to huff about it for all of three seconds before relaxing into Naruto’s side. It’s almost cute.

The part that makes it all worth it, however, is when Naruto outright faints a few seconds later, and Kakashi is miraculously behind her to catch her in his arms like some trashy rom-com she might have loved a few years ago.