𝕸𝖞 𝖙𝖞𝖕𝖊 𝖔𝖋 𝖜𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖓|𝐒𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐮 |

My type of women:

21st July, Thursday

For once, Uchiha Sasuke was actually feeling happy. Oh, yes, happy as in delighted, absolutely ecstatic. His day had passed by without a single hitch. He had achieved full marks and a couple of bonuses on almost all his tests, his teachers were more pleased with him than ever, there was an almost hundred percent guarantee that he would get that scholarship he had been aiming for, the student council meeting had gone according to plan (and he had had that great opportunity to tell off Sai; that emotionless, weird dude was just irritating!), and, most importantly, he had actually managed to evade his as-annoying-as-a-thorn-in-the-side fan club all day. Not once had he been forced to duck into a shadowy corner to avoid being chased all over the campus by that shameless horde of screaming, drooling barbarians aka girls – and that was a record!

Overall, it had been a terrific day and there was a small, rare smile that graced his face as Sasuke stepped out of the large, double doors of Konoha High after session ended. The smile widened as he breathed in the crisp, fresh air of the late summer and he enjoyed the feel of the soft zephyr and the warmth of the hot sun that beamed down at him. It was as if the weather, too, was celebrating the wonderfulness of his perfect, faultless day.

Of course, he should have realised that it was not meant to last. Life was a sadistic son of a gun, after all, and Uchiha Sasuke was to be its poor, unsuspecting victim today.

The first warning he got was the sound of running feet that came up behind him, but he did not fully register it as he strode leisurely across the school lawn towards the student parking lot. The next warning was a loud, angry yell of, 'Bastard!' which certainly did catch his attention, but it was a tad too late. A hand grabbed his shoulder, the fingernails digging painfully into his skin through his shirt, and yanked with a surprising amount of strength that forced him around and almost knocked him off balance.

'The hell –?!' was all that Sasuke could manage to get out before a fist came flying at him from seemingly nowhere and impacted on his face with a sickening crunch. His brain had barely caught on to what had happened before his assaulter landed another blow with their knees, this time right to where it hurts most. With a yell of pain that he could not hold back, Sasuke doubled over, but the ordeal was not quite over yet. A pair of forceful hands gave his chest one hell of a push and he fell over backwards, landing painfully on his behind. A gasp of pain and surprise escaped him and he ducked his head quickly, expecting another punch, though this time, none came.

What the hell is going on?

'Uchiha, you no good bastard!'

Blinking owlishly, Sasuke stared up at the person who had attacked him. His jaw almost hit the ground. A girl?

She was standing barely two feet away, with her hands resting on her hips and shooting him an evil-eye that could rival the infamous Uchiha death glare. Sasuke gaped at her, simultaneously struggling to understand what had just happened and trying to put a name to her face. He could vaguely recognise the spiky, blonde mess that was her hair, the three scars on each of her cheeks and the sapphire eyes that gave the sky tough competition for blueness. However, what really caught his eye were her clothes: a pair of black, baggy pants and a simple tee shirt that was so vividly orange in colour that he almost burned out his retinas looking at it. Seriously, who wore orange these days?

Tearing his eyes away from it, he looked back up at her furious face. He could recall her now. She was in some of his classes, the non-advanced ones, and was a clown to the core – though "Undertaker" was more suitable for the current expression on her face. Sasuke, however, still could not remember her name. Something to do with fishcakes?