𝖓𝖔𝖙 𝖆𝖋𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖕𝖊𝖗𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖙,𝖕𝖑𝖊𝖆𝖘𝖊|𝐒𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐮|

not after the pervert ,please

Sasuke and Naruto discuss potential names for their soon-to-be-born child. "Look, I'm not saying that he was a bad godfather, but do we really want to name our son after the author of Kakashi-sensei's favorite books?" fem!Naruto SasuNaru

xxxxxx

Naruto Uchiha nee Uzumaki was happy. The main reason for that happiness was due to the gentle swelling of her abdomen, and the light shifting that she could sense of the baby within. Another reason could be the dark-haired man lying beside her, one hand gently rubbing against her stomach.

"He kicked again," Sasuke whispered in awe, his handsome features lit in a genuine smile. Naruto rolled her eyes as they quickly shifted into his damnably sexy and unquestionably smug smirk. "As expected of the future Uchiha heir, he can already sense his father's presence."

"You mean, heiress," Naruto corrected, "My baby's going to be a girl, dattebayo."

Sasuke scoffed. "No, the baby's unquestionably a boy," he disagreed, "My family has always had sons."

"Your mother had two children," Naruto stressed, "That's not enough evidence, teme. Besides, I plan to pass on my skills to my super awesome kunoichi daughter."

"Don't be absurd," Sasuke sniffed, "We can't name our daughter, Itachi."

Naruto lifted an eyebrow. "Who said we're naming our kid after your brother?"

"The father did," her husband scowled, "Itachi is a national hero, who selflessly dedicated his life to protect Konoha and uphold the Uchiha name."

"He was a great ninja," Naruto nodded, "But he also used his Mangekyo to mindfuck you several times, sending you into a coma twice, and spent most of his teen years hunting me. Just because his heart wasn't in it, doesn't mean I feel comfortable naming our child after him. Besides, weren't you the one who killed him? Wouldn't that send mixed messages to our child?"

Sasuke looked away. "It was a suicide move, since he was dying of illness anyway," the Uchiha muttered, sulkily.

Naruto patted his arm, consolingly. "I know," she answered, "But maybe, you'd rather name a son after another one of your clansman. How about your father?"

Sasuke recoiled. "The man was aloof and demanding for most of my childhood. I know he loved me, but his actions certainly didn't show any of that affection. I had to get all of my fatherly approval from Itachi. Why do you think I had such a huge brother complex? Also, the potential coup d'etat?"

"Good point," Naruto said, sheepishly. "Well, Fugaku doesn't sound particularly nice anyway. Do you have any relatives who weren't traitors to Konoha?"

"Hey, you married into this family with eyes wide open," Sasuke immediately reminded her.

Naruto sighed. "Yes, I know. You really have to stop interpreting all criticisms of your family as the forerunner to filing a divorce. Now, list some names."

Sasuke considered the situation. "Technically speaking, Obito…"

"Set the Kyuubi loose in Konoha, massacred the Uchiha Clan, and instigated an international war," Naruto finished, "Moving on."

"How about Shisui?" Sasuke suggested. "He was a friend of Itachi's. Loyal shinobi, and talented too."

"Didn't he throw himself into the Naka River?" Naruto asked. "I'm very anti-drowning. Anyone else?"

"Kagami Uchiha was a great friend of the Second?" Sasuke mused, "No, I take that back. I hate the Second. Prejudiced Senju bastard."

They reclined against the Master Bed again, with Sasuke resuming his gradual rubbing of her stomach. After a few minutes, Sasuke spoke. "How about your father?"