𝕴 𝖆𝖒 𝖓𝖔𝖙 𝖍𝖊𝖗|𝐬𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐮|

Summary: Sakura was perfect for Sasuke. She checked off all the things he looked in a girl. Someone with long hair, check. Someone who was smart, check. Someone who was strong, check. But she wasn't Sasuke's girlfriend, Naruto was. Warning: Fem!Naruto, One-Sided SasuSaku, SasuNaru

When everyone in school found out Sasuke and Naruto were dating each other, Sakura just couldn't believe it.

How could it be her and not me, was what every girl had thought.

But for Sakura, the thought was haunting her all the time.

It was seem like the new couple were taunting Sakura. There they were holding hands in the hallway as they walk out of the school together. Laughing and smiling at each other at the cafeteria. Giving each other chaste kisses on the lips as their faces turn red before they go their separate ways to class. Each of their moment was like a punch at Sakura's heart.

Sakura was supposed to be Sasuke's girlfriend, not Naruto.

Why wasn't it her?

She thought that she was everything Sasuke wanted in a girl.

Someone with long hair.

Sakura worked really hard to grow them out. She made sure to spend her money on looking beautiful. Even when she really wanted to get that great gift for Ino. She knew Ino would understand why she couldn't get her the purple sparkly nail polish. After all they both were competing each other to get Sasuke. Even though it was Ino who gave her the confidence in her looks. She was the one who told Sakura she was pretty, while all the other kids laughed at her big forehead.

Someone who was smart.

Some days Sakura had to give up her time to spend with her friends to study. She just had to be the top of class. She had to be number one female student of the class. Because of course the number one female and male students go together. And Sasuke was the number one male student of the class.

Someone who was strong.

No one wanted to mess with Sakura anymore. She could rip you with words in under a minute. And if her words weren't enough to break you, she could literally break your bones with her hands. She had the strength in her arms since she went to the gym to lift weights and keep her figure. One day she found out Sasuke hated girls who were weak so she including lifting weights in her work out.

~She's got blue eyes, long legs
Pretty rosy cheeks
And I've got fair skin, [pink] hair
Not what you wanted~

Naruto didn't really fit those conditions (well except for being a strong girl).

Naruto had shoulder length blonde hair that she tied up in two pigtails. But maybe Sasuke had liked her blonde hair. And not the pink hair she had, because it wasn't even a natural color that people had.

Naruto wasn't smart. She wasn't even average. Sakura knew she was barely passing. She had a hand with that. Yet they ended up together.

How could this be, Sakura cries out in her mind. I'm everything he wants, not her.

Sakura was hardly even living for the past few days. Ino look concern for her but she didn't know what to do for her friend. Sakura just wanted her life to end.

She picks her head up from the desk and looks behind, she can sees Sasuke sitting at his desk writing notes down as the teacher was teaching. How could he do this to me? Sakura attempts to telepathically ask Sasuke this. She got no answer. Either he didn't get her message or he didn't care. Sakura just kept on trying till the bell rang, signalling the end of third period.