Chapter Sixteen

*LOL, I have to post this asap before the questions come. Enjoy this chapter. Please comment vote read, be happy, live and love life!!!! Thanks!!*

                                 *Zae_Zae25*

I woke up in a white room. ''-This is what it's like to be dead-'' I thought to myself. At least the pain was gone.

''That's not happening,'' A voice came from behind me and startled me. I spun around fastly. It was a girl.

She was the same height as me. Her tan skin was smooth just from looking at it I knew. Her black hair was in a giant puffball like mine. She only had a couple of freckles but they were barely noticeable. She could be a lighter me if you ask. But that not what caught my eyes. She had these crimson red eyes that were the most amazing thing to me. They were beautiful.

''Dont judge me like that,'' She said playfully  also looking at me in a playful way.

''Who are you,'' I asked starring at her in the eye's.

''-God this girls a num num-'' A thought went in my head.

''Hey,'' I said defensively. She looked at me as if to say oops.

''I'm you,'' she said coolly. I looked at her stupidly and she must have read my thoughts. ''The more reckless you,'' she said laughing. I nodded my head remembering what Maria told me.

I didnt know I was actually going to see the assassin part of me. It was a little awkward though, seeing another version of yourself.

''Was it you,'' I began.

''Yes, it was me who argued with Nia,'' she replied taking a deep breath.

''Why,'' I asked turning my confusion into a full blown conversation with the other me.

''She almost got us killed,'' she said. ''Maybe you didn't notice but of course I caught on to that hard stop by Nia. Also I overheard her talking to Diablo when we were back at that bastard Caesars. She was working with Ramirez.'' I looked at her crazily. ''Believe me,'' she said.

''Stop reading my mind,'' I said getting annoyed and started walking. She jogged up next to me and started walking.

''Same mind,'' She said pointing to her head smiling at me.

''-God this is going to get annoying-'' I thought forgetting already.

''Very,'' She replied. I let off a low growl and continued walking.

''Where are we,'' I asked looking around as we walked.

''On the brink of death,'' She replied. ''BTW my names Shay. You know like the beginning of you name.'' I nodded.

 ''OK so when do we leave from here,'' I asked feeling bored.

''Your still revivable,'' Shay explained. ''Luckily you don't have no dumb ass medics who don't know what there doing. Maria's may be one of the best.'' I nodded my head.

''You should be back out there in the next ten to twenty minutes.

''Good that means no more mind readings,'' I laughed.

''Sorry Shells but your going to start hearing more from me,'' Shay replied laughing.

''What,'' I asked stopping.

''I'm officially in your head now,'' she explained innocently. ''I'm going to be helping you make more decisions now.'' I snapped my head toward her.

''What,'' I asked dumbly again.

''Thats getting annoying,'' she snapped on me. ''Your going to be able to hear me in YOUR HEAD,'' she said the last two words slowly for me to hear clearly.