Chapter Two

I woke up in a chair with a spot light above me. I was tied up and tried to move. I started reaching for my knife in my back pocket when the woman walked in. She slapped and punched me a couple times. She kicked the chair over and would kick it repeatedly while I was in it.

''What did I do,'' I yelled at the top of my lungs.

''Do you know how much money we spent trying to capture you,'' she said out of breath.

''It's not like I'm that special,'' I said trying to roll over.

''Ohhhh you are,'' she said smiling. ''You have something that belongs to our government. Our key to success, and anything that come with it. Most of all its our key to the new world.''

I looked at her dumbly. ''Are you high,'' I asked almost smiling.

That just pissed her off more. She picked up the chair and started beating me again. When she was done she looked at me. ''Where's you mothers key,'' she said coldly.

My eyes got huge and round. I looked down at my neck before I could think. They got even bigger. It was gone! I felt that I could almost cry. I must have lost it when they picked me up and slammed me.

''I...I don't have it,'' I stuttered.

''Your lying,'' she said ripping my shirt half way in the middle and looked at my neck. ''You know where it is.'' She started beating me once more. This went on for ten minute before the man walked in.

''Enough Agent Ramirez,'' he said looking at my face as it swelled up. ''She's had enough for the day.''  He seemed to have a Cuban accent but I could also guess Mexican.

She glared at him. ''I'll say when there's enough, noow get out my face Agent Diablo,'' She barked coldly.

''I tried kid,'' He said looking back from me to Agent Ramirez. He walked out the room and the beatings began once more, this time more violently. It went on for a half hour before I started drifting in and out of consciousness.

She looked at me and smiled. ''We'll pick this up when you almost fully back to health.'' She laughed and walked back out.

My face was swollen and there was blood flowing out my mouth slowly. I finally lost consciousness after twenty agonizing minutes.