Chapter Twelve

''New chapter, new things. Just wonder what will happen after all that mess. And when will Nia and Nero be able to leave the hospital couple of questions that need to be answered in this chapter. Comment, Vote, And please fan if possible. You don't have to but it'll make me fell better a little. lol just saying. But enjoy and ummmm..... I forgot -_-*

                        *Zae_Zae25*

When I woke up it was pitch black. I moved around for a minute although I could hear people talking. I opened my eyes wider as my vision was still black. I started panicking and fell from at least what I thought was a chair. I started squirming and shaking my head. I heard Diablo laugh before pulling the jacket off my head. I growled at him and pushed him a little.

''Not funny,'' I said looking around. We were still in the hospital and things were still busy. ''Where is everyone,'' I asked, wiping the little bit of sweat from my face.

''They all went down to the food court,'' Diablo said in reply. ''Hungry?'' He asked with a little smirk on his face and motioning for me to follow him. We walked to the stairs and started to descend.

''Nia OK,'' I asked as everything came back to me. He nodded. ''Surprisingly she woke up after two hours after surgery,'' He started. ''But she'll be good. If we wouldn't had got her here she would have just bled out from all of her moving.'' I nodded my head.

''Nero,'' I asked remembering him to.

''Punched a couple doctors before being put to sleep,'' Diablo laughed. We walked into the food court and I seen everyone at one table. Donovan sat with his head down and Thilia with Grace on either side of him rubbing his back. Maria sat with Caesar and from the looks of thing was having a deep conversation. We walked over to the table and greeted them. They greeted us two and continued talking and rubbing.

''What are we going to do now,'' I asked looking up at the news coverage. ''We have to leave the country,'' Diablo replied looking around. I could tell he felt uneasy, even tho I'm sure no one was watching us.

''Why so,'' I asked taking one of Maria's grapes and looking puppyish at her glare.

''Its getting a little to dangerous here and its just a little amount of time before they find out it was us the K.S.A was after,'' Diablo started. ''I mean come on, Its got to be important if there coming after us. That key is going to give a lot of people some snappy ideas.''

I nodded my head. ''How long,'' I asked, watching and man walk by.

''A months, two at tops,'' he replied.

''I'm coming,'' Maria said,'' randomly looking at Diablo. ''You'll have to talk with Nia about that,''Diablo replied.

''Don't think I'm negotiating,'' Maria said looking up from Caesar.

''I am to,'' Thilia said with a small smile looking at Maria. Grace and Donovan both agreed to go also.

'' I'll supply you when the time comes,'' Caesar spoke out. Diablo nodded in defeat and I smiled. 

''Think I'm going to go check on Nia,'' He said getting up.

I stood up and followed him. ''We'll be up in a minute,'' Caesar called after us. Diablo waved him off as we ascended the stairs. We walked to the beginning of Nia's hallway before Diablo and pulled me around the corner. He looked back around before I could ask anything.

''There's two people near Nia's door,'' he examined telling me. He squinted a little. ''Could be FBI,'' he sighed. ''This could get crazy,'' he said turning around and walking into another room. ''What now,'' I asked confused as he walked towards the window.