Chapter Seventeen

I woke up with out my eyes open yet.

''Shelly don't move or open your eye's yet,'' Shay's voice was rugged and agitated. I felt the wind blow slightly.

''Whats happening,'' I asked,'' slowly in my head to Shay.

''Just don't open your eye's or struggle OK,'' Shay was talking to me like I was slow. I felt something tight around my ankle. I was curious to know what it was. ''Shelly god dammit don't open your eye's yet,'' Shay yelled at me.

''I don't think she's waking up anytime soon Nia,'' Diablo said. ''We've been here for almost an hour just holding her. Don't you think she got enough in her head and don't need the thing popping off because of blood rushing there?''

''We brought her up every ten minutes, calm down little brother,'' Nia's voice had a little humor to it.

''Well how long until we bring her back up again,'' Maria asked quizzily.

''I dont know another five minutes,'' Nia replied.

Wind blew threw my hair and I started getting nervous. ''Shay,'' I stuttered in my own head to get that out. ''Please tell me that im not,'' I didn't finish.

''We're kicking ass when were back up don't worry Shells,'' Shay replied the way I didn't want her to. She must have known that everything was coming to me. ''Shelly just two more minutes, just wait sis,'' Shay tried to calm me down.

''Fuuuuuuccckkkk,'' I screamed out loud catching Nia, Shay, Diablo and Maria of guard. The rope slid between Nia's palms and went over. Nia dived after it and caught it but was still in mid air. Maria dived after Nia and caught her by the ankle and Diablo caught Maria. Diablo held us all in place from over top of the hotel.

''Morning Shells,'' Nia called to me smirking. I was cussing up such a storm on my own that I barely knew what I was saying. I seemed to only cuss when I was really scared or on the brink of death.

''We're going to fucking kill all of you,'' Shay shouted threw my lips. ''Starting with you Nia. Your also going to be the slowest and most painful!!!''

''I cant wait,'' Nia smirk got wider. ''But for now lets have a little fun, shall we.''

I instantly knew what she was talking about. I didn't see the parachute on her back before but it was there. I shook my head with wide pleading eyes not to let me go. Her smirk got wider everytime I shook it.

''Your slipping,'' She said laughing. I instinctively grabbed the rope and started climbing to Nia quickly. I just made it to  her  before she said it. ''Oops,'' she said and let the rope go. I snatched at air as  I started my descend.

''Bastards ,'' I called as I screamed all the way down. It seemed like I was in the air forever, yet I screamed the entire time. I hadn't noticed Nia falling next to me casually.

''You know,'' she started. I clawed my nails her way to scratch her in the face but it was a fail. There were still a hundred more stories left. Nia positioned her self at a distance from me. I was twirling and jerking to grab a hold of her. ''It's not that bad when you look at it Shelly,'' Nia said, looking at her nails. I lashed out at her and she spun me around so I was facing the ground. She got a grip on me and let the parachute loose. I didn't struggle but the tears kept on coming.

''Were killing  her on the ground,'' Shay was pissed but I couldn't agree more. When we landed I sprung into action. I bit Nia's leg but she just laughed.

''Come on Shell's,'' Nia teased as she pushed me away. ''Or is it red eyes?''

I felt Shay take over now. ''Their crimson,'' she yelled swinging a punch. Nia dodged it easily as Shay and I fell forward. We stood back up and looked at Nia. She motioned for us to give it our all. All of a sudden my body wasnt sore but adrenaline pumped threw it.