The Key

Intro

"Shelly get up," Diablo picked me up and pushed me forward.

An FBI agent was on a roof top shooting us. At least every single agency in the world was here. If there wasn't one here I was positive they were on there way.

''Take them alive,'' someone shouted. ''We still don't know how to use it.'' My brain scrambled at the thought of torture again. It was hell all around us. There everyone was fighting for the precious object I held. We turned a corner that led into the Favela. Diablo busted into a home and we ran for the roof tops. We could hear the footsteps not far behind. Diablo grabbed a dresser and pushed it down the stairs. A man and woman's cry filled the stair case from the direct hit.

''Keep going,'' Diablo pushed me forward to go faster forgetting I'm slower than him. When we got to the top of the third story steps we could see the end of the Favela  and our ticket out of here. We began our descend, jumping the small paths below us. We were more than halfway there when a sharp pain hit my thigh and I went flying through the next roof top. Shots erupted in the air before Diablo came crashing in soon after.

''Come on kid,'' he said picking me up on his shoulders looking at the shot that went through my thigh. He kept running his legs burning but adrenaline pumping.

We got near the top of the Favela and a group of Army men came around the corner with guns pointed at us. Russian by their patches look.

We tuned back around to see an attack choppers guns start spinning.