Chapter Three

* I have to put this random post in this chapter. Im just editing and stuff, lol. This book is awkward but good. I like it even tho there is a couple of mistakes. Once you get further down the road you'll just have to put a smiley face on it considering the change. Hope you keep on reading and enjoyed these first few chapters*

                          Zae_Zae25

It was almost two weeks when I was back to health and awoke. The woman busted in the room and startled me.

''Round two,'' she smiled and slapped me across my face. She beat me but not as worse as before. This went on for twenty minutes.

''I don't have it,'' I yelled out of breath.

'Then what's the point of me keeping you around,'' She said pulling her gun out and aiming it at me.

My eyes got wide when the gun clicked.

''Opps, must have it on safety,'' She she cocked the gun and aimed it at me.

Agent Diablo ran in the room and grabbed the gun. ''Are you out your  mind,'' He asked, snatching the gun.

''Are you out of yours,'' she asked pushing him back.

''The boss will kill you if you kill her,'' he said catching his feet.

She thought for a moment and walked out. Diablo looked at me and shook his head and walked out.

Ten minutes later Agent Ramirez walked back to Agent Diablo. ''Tomorrow were going to kill her,'' she smirked.

Agent Diablo gave a smile that could pass and walked away, thinking of what he would be able to do to save the little girl from death.