Chapter Fourteen

I woke up to the wheels hitting the run way and the vibration of the plane. I looked around. Everyone was still sleep so I decided not to wake them. I walked to the door of the plane and looked at the pilots. They nodded there heads at each other.

''Dont we all need some fresh air,'' the captain pilot smiled. His smile was a little creepy and the others just wasnt helping. I nodded my head slowly, not knowing weather to go out alone or let them tag along. It would be awkward having two pilots tag along with you. It also wasn't helping that I didn't know them and they hadnt said a single word to me since I've seen them. I decided I would.

I walked out followed by them. I walked down the little stairs. There was no one out there other than the big plane landing and a couple of planes that were landing. A shiver ran up my neck and I knew I was about to be attacked. I swung around heavily catching a blow to my jaw. I fell to the ground. I tried to get back up and run but the pilots were to fast. The other one kicked me in my stomach where I had been shot before. I lost my breath as pain shot threw my stomach. It was good that the wound was almost healed and didn't come back open. A black luxury car pulled up and I struggled to not get into the car.

Caesar came out the plane next. ''Caesar, help,'' I called. He looked at me and smiled. ''Quiet her up and tie her up,'' he said. ''She could go in the trunk.'' I looked at him dumbly as my struggle got stronger.

I head butted the 2nd pilot. He fell back holding his nose. I kicked the captain in the knee and he also fell back. I turned around to yell for help from Diablo but all I seen was Caesars image with his raising his gun and bringing it down hard on my forehead. I stumbled for a minute, dazed and confused. I fell to the ground out cold.

*Maria's POV*

I was looking for Nia and Diablo on the boat. The first people I ran into was Donovan and Luis. They were together all the time and seemed inseparable.

''Did any of you see Nia or Diabla,'' I asked laughing. I called Diablo Diabla because he would cry and try to prove me wrong. Which would lead to a fight and me proving my Dominance.

''I think they were running from the Captain,'' Luis said innocently.

''Last time I checked Nia was beating up on Nero,'' Donovan chipped in.

''No they wasn't. They were running from the Captain,'' Luis objected.

When the two argued there was no reason in staying around because they ignored everything and everyone else. It could go on for hours so no one really no how it ends.

I turned around shaking my head. When I found them their mother and father was talking to them about the Captain. I stood behind them waiting for her to get done. Donovan and Luis came up from behind me whispering an argument. Before their talk with there mother was done, there was a loud noise. I didn't understand what was happening but everyone was in a panic. I started to run for my parents but  Mrs. and Mr Monaquerra gathered us. They knew us all and wouldn't let us run off to our parents even tho we tried. They plopped us down in the boat. I tried to get out but a man pulled me back.

''Take care of them Caesar,'' Mrs. Monaquerra said looking at us all. He nodded and before the boat lowered I seen it.

''Maria,'' I heard my mother scream my name. I looked up and she was looking at me. I was relieved to no she was ok. She had natural red hair like me to. Its just mine was darker. If anyone looked at us they would just say I was a midget version of my mother.

My mother was running away from the explosions toward me. I thought she would make it when there was a loud crack from the ship. She stopped for only a second before the fire engulfed her. I screamed all the way from my dream to being awake.