Chapter Nineteen

When I woke up, the first thing I heard was everyone speaking. I was still under the covers and Maria was still next to me. She was sitting up though. She was still shaking but if you looked at her you couldnt tell. Everyone must have been listening to the news.

''This isnt good,'' She said in a low scared voice. ''Thats damned there the entire U.S goverment coming in. Not to mention the army.''

''Well what can we possibly do,'' Thilia asked, confused.

I laid there trying to figure out what was happening. I heard a jet fly over the hotel.

''Those are Russian,'' Donovan said nervously looking out the window. ''Guess America's not the only one's that heard.''

''How in the hell could Russia even know,'' Nia wanted to shout but kept cool.

''I  have no idea but we'll all need to split up,'' I heard Diablo say. I know everyone looked at him confused or stunned.

''I think we would all need to be together more than ever now,'' Maria said, shaking a little harder. What ever it was it was eating at Maria and causing her to get nervous. Maybe it was her losing alot of her friends in a sudden moment but I still think there was more to that.

''It'll be easier for them to catch us thit way,'' Diablo said moving in front of the tv and looking up at it. '' I'll take Shelly to the the desert alone. We'll all meet in Brazil. Nero and Grace take the North way into it and Donovan, Maria and Nia takes the east.''  I felt Maria look down at me.

''Diablo, are you sure you could,'' Maria started.

''I got her Maria,'' Diablo said looking back at her.

''What kind of shitty plan is that,'' Nia barked upset.

''One that'll keep most of us alive,'' Diablo said looking around the room.

''I think we should let Shelly make that decision,'' Nero said looking at the ball of covers I was popping my head out of.

Everyone looked at me.

''Go with Diablo's,'' Shay said randomly. ''Like he said it'll be less lives on the line if its just us and everyone else isnt being chased. I nodded.

''I think Diablo's plan is safer,'' I said confidently. Nia, Maria and Nero gave me shocked looks while everyone else approved.

''You two can still get killed before you even look at a grain of sand,'' Nia said, letting her anger go. She wanted to continue but didnt know what else to say before storming out the room. I looked at her confused before looking back at everyone else.

''No one else needs to be killed for me,'' I said. I looked at Maria who was shaking so much  but was still un seeable. She was starring at the tv as if it was the best thing she's ever seen. ''We'll be ok,'' I said patting her back.

''Nothings ever that simple Shelly,'' She said getting up and walking out the room. I looked after her in shock. I was trying to keep people alive rather than have them dead by my side. I looked at Nero. He grabbed his crutches and moved to the door.

''Im going to make sure their ok,'' he led. I was going to stop him by calling him back but he was already gone..

I looked at everyone else. ''I didnt mean to,'' I started.

''It's ok Shelly,'' Grace sat on the bed giving me a hug. ''We all know what your trying to do for us.  They just want to make sure you dont go through it with out all the help  you can get.''

I nodded slowly.

''When are we leaving,'' Shay said taking over. I mines well let her take over so I dont feel all the eyes still starring at me.

''First thing in the morning,'' Diablo  Said heading for the door. Everyone now was looking at him. ''Everyone else leaves tonight,'' he said sternly.

Everyone nodded stood up. They all walked to the door but Donovan was the last one to stop.

He came back and gave me a hug. ''See you on the other side Shells,'' he said getting up and returning to the door. He looked back at me and walked out.

''I hope he dosent think were going to die to,'' Shay barked at me. 

''What ever lets just get something to eat and get ready,'' I said taking over and standing up to walk out.

''Ok im not supposed  to be writing lol. Shame on me. But the storys getting closer and closer to the end and im getting more and more excited. But imma keep on writing apparently so enjoy and thanks.*

                   *Zae_Zae25*

P.S Next chaper will be.........Im not telling you lol