SYNOPSIS

SYNOPSIS

DYLAN WALKER, NAMED AFTER INFAMOUS Bob Dylan, knew everything about the dangers that lied within Hawkins. She wasn't new to the mysteries, or the odd aberrations she stumbled upon. Fighting numerous, what's supposed to be mythical creatures, happens to bring people together. But after telling herself she was done with the unknown enigma circling the town, she gets a job at the local record store in the Starcourt Mall.

The blue eyed girl wanted a normal summer, as normal as one could get in Hawkins. But as she's thrown into the mess of the town again, the brunette realizes how devastating everything can truly get. Going back and forth between the unwanted troubles of Hawkins and trying to understand her new found feelings for the guy in the ice cream shop right across from her work.

Dylan comes to the realization on how this summer was actually going to play out. Especially when the girl catches herself becoming closer to Steve Harrington, an eccentric spark caught between the two. Dylan Walker started to grasp onto what she felt. But with Steve, he always thought she was a pretty woman.

or

IN WHICH,
two people who previously worked together, get pulled back into the mess
but this time see each other in a different light.

PRETTY WOMAN
steve harrington.