A Hard long Day

Meredith has been running back and forth inside the office since this morning, it's almost lunch time and most of her co-workers are already out for lunch.

She finally sat down on her chair, the first rest she had since this morning. She took a deep breath running her fingers through her hair and started looking up at the pile of paperwork on her desk.

"Mer, you coming?" she heard Alex walking towards her desk.

"What?'' she asked absently

"For lunch, come on" he added "You can continue that later, you haven't had a rest since this morning you didn't even have a morning coffee" Alex said concerned.

"My head is throbbing" she said wiping her eyes tiredly.

"Yeah that's why you need to eat something" Alex said more serious tone trying to convince his friend. "Come on" he added more softly reaching out his hand.

"Where's Cristina?" she asked taking her purse.

"They are waiting at the lobby with Jackson anf April" Alex  answered.

"That fast?" she asked surprised

"Yeah, you didn't see them?" he chuckled as they both made their way outside the office then to the elevator.

"No, I was busy" Meredith answered.

"You need to slowdown sometimes" Alex said warningly.

~

"Oh there you are, took you long enough" Jackson said

"Sorry" Meredith said smiling a little.

"Let's go, I'm starving" Alex said.

"Yeah, when are you not" April said teasingly

"Shut up Kepner!" Alex snapped

"You shut up Karev, it's my girlfriend you're talking to" Jackson spat back.

"Let's just--go, come on!" Meredith chuckled stopping the two guys from snapping each other.

They made their way to the exit as they saw a familiar face, walking to the entrance looking the most powerful guy that ever lived. He's wearing a very formal black tux with a white polo inside and a black tie in top of it.

"Good afternoon, sir!" they heard the body guard said.

"Good morning" the man replied coldly, entering the building.

"Sir?" April asked quietly "Wait is that the bew CEO?"

"Probably" Cristina answered

"He does not look very nice" Meredith said quietly

"Yes, he does" April said.

"What?" they all asked in union surprised by April's comment.

"No-nothing let's just go" April said clearing her throat as they reached the parking lot.

~~

"And a salad and ice tea please" Cristina said finishing her order.

"Right away naam" the waiter smiled genuinely as Cristina smiled back at him.

"So, what do we think about this  CEO?" Jackson begun

"Well,we  think that he's new" Cristina said sarcastically

"And maybe a tough one" Alex said

"Yes, definitely a tough one" Meredith added laughing slightly.

"Don't judge him yet, we haven't even met him" April said cutting him.