Lunch

"Derek!" Nick called with a bright smile on his face.

"Nickolas!" Derek gave back.

"I missed you, how've you been?" Nick asked, hugging Derek.

"Oh, I'm good I missed you too" Derek gave back pulling away.

"Oh right,this is My wife Meredith, Meredith this is an old friend of mine Derek" Nick introduce them to each other with a bright smile on his face.

"Mrs Marsh, it's nice to finally meet you, a pleasure to meet you" Derek smiled, reaching his hand out.

"Like wise Mr Shepherd" Meredith smiled back, shaking his hand.

"Uh, Andrew Deluca right?" Derek asked, pointing at Andrew.

"Yes, It's a pleasure to meet you sir" Andrew smiled reaching his hand out.

"Nice to meet you too" Derek smiled back, shaking his hand

"Where's us, Addison?" Nick asked.

"She's--" Before Derek could even finished his sentence, Addison showed up.

"I'm here!" Addison said, from behind Derek her voice filled with enthusiasm.

"Addison!" Nick exclaimed.

"Nickolas!" Addison gave back giving him a warm smile as she wrapped her arm around Derek.

"This is my  wife Meredith" Nick said, tapping Meredith's shoulder to get her attention since she was talking to Andrew.

"Yeah, hi, Addison" Meredith smiled hesitantly.

"Meredith, it's nice to see you again" Addison smiled. Meredith just smiled forcedly.

"Wait again? you knew her?" Derek asked in shock

"Yeah, they were old friends from high school" Nick answered for Meredith. Well he lied, because according to Meredith they were rivals.

"Ye-yeah, we were" Addison said hesitantly.

~~

"So, how was your flight?" Nick asked, they're in a private room of a luxurious restaurant eating.

"Exhausted, but great" Derek smiled taking a bite of his steak.

"We didn't had that much sleep, we had to do some follow up on the project" Addison added.

"We should take it easy, there's no rush. We all want the same thing, right? For this project to be successful" Nick said.

"I heard you are the new CEO of  Sparkling Paradise? Congratulations" Addison exclaimed at Nick, smiling genuinely at him.

"Oh, thank you" Nick smiled back.

"And you?" Addison asked referring to Andrew.

"Oh Financial Officer, ma'am" Andrew answered nervously.

"Oh, that's great. And please don't call me ma'am, we're not at work, you can call me by my name" Addison chuckled, Andrew just nodded with a small smile.

"How about you, Meredith?" Addison asked, turning to Meredith.

"Hmm, I am the executive director" Meredith answered shortly

"Hmm, that's a tough job, can you handle that?" Addison asked, sarcastically.

"I am very good, at what I do Addison" Meredith said confidently, smirking at her.

"She just got promoted actually a month ago" Andrew added.

"Oh really?" Derek said amused.

"Yeah, and she earned the job she didn't use her relationship with Nick to get the promotion" Andrew answered.