A casual Day

"Wow, you look--beautiful" he smiled,as he saw her stepped outside her room.

"Thank you, you don't look bad yourself" she gave back. She's wearing a very simple black trouser and a silk green long sleeve blouse, her hair falling down on her shoulder.

"You ready for an adventure?" he asked leading tye way walking next to her.

"Adventure? we agreed we'd explore Paris not France" she chuckled

"Yeah, I know but why not make it adventure right? we rarely get a chance to have a vacation because of work" he said, as they enter the elevator. "And we'll ba back at work on Monday so, yeah adventure" he added as he pressed the elevator button.

"Where would we go then?" she asked looking at him.

"Do you like amusement park?" he asked.

"Kinda,why?" she asked,

"Then I'll bring you there, I had research last night and their amusement park is fantastic they have amazing rides" he smiled.

"Let's try it" she smiled, nodding.

~~~

"Yeah, I-i change my mind. I don't think I can ride in any of these" Meredith said z swallowing hard after seeing huges rides few feet away from them.

"What? you said you like amusement park?" he asked confused.

"Yeah, but I never said I like riding them" Meredith answered.

"Right, so we should just eat then?" he suggested. She just nodded.

"Corndog, really?" she raised her eyebrows seeing him walking towards their bench.

"What's wrong with corndogs?" he asked acting offended, he put down the paper bag and hand her the corndog.

"Thank you" she smiled "What's this?" she asked, referring to the paperbag.

"Oh, fries and drinks" Andrew answered.

"Do I have to pay you? cause it's feels like you're the only one paying for all the foods we've been eating since the day we arrived" she tried to make her point.

"No, you don't have to pay anything" he chuckled looking at her "Just eat" he added.

"lei è incredibile" he chuckled shooking his head.
(she's unbelievable"

"What's that?" she asked taking a sip from her drink.

"What? did I say something? I didn't say anything" he rambled, acting innocent.

"Hmm,sure" she frowned playfully at him.

~~
"Hey,uh I saw this mini shop near the hotel. I think it's a souvenir shop, you wanna go after lunch?" he asked as they both enter the car.

"Yeah, sure. Lexie's birthday is coming so it's perfect" she answered fixing her seatbelt.

"Lexie is?" he asked starting the car engine.

"My younger sister" she answered shortly.

"Oh you have a sister, is she single" he then asked, making Meredith glare at him. "Relax, I'm not- I'm just asking" he tried to defend herself.

"Don't even think about it, she's got boyfriend" she then said.

"Good, I'm not interested anyway so" he sighs.

"My sister is pretty, it's impossible for you not to like her" she said teasingly.

"I'm sure about that" he said "Sorry but she's not the one I'm attracted to" he added.