Preparation

"Hey, have you packed yet?" Meredith asked Nick, walking inside their walk in closet.

"Still packing,you?" Nick gave back, tossing some random clothes in his suitcase.

"Really, Nick? You're a good looking man but you don't know how to properly fold clothes?" she raised her eyebrows at him, while walking towards him.

"Apparently I can't. That's why all my clothes are hanging" Nick chuckles, picking out some shorts and putting them next to his luggage.

"You want me to teach you?" she asked him.

"Please" he smiled at her.

"Watch and learn" Meredith said, as she started telling him the steps and doing it at the same time while Nick was just looking at her, her hair falling off her face that makes him want to tuck it behind her ears.

"Got it?" she heard Meredith ask him pulling him back to reality.

"Uh, y-yeah,yeah. I got it" he cleared his throat, while putting some of his undies and boxer into a small pouch and putting it inside his suitcase.

"Were you even listening?" she asked him kinda annoyed.

"Yeah,no. I-i wasn't" Nick rambled nervously.

"Nevermind, your wife will do it for you" Meredith said sarcastically.

"Yeah" Nick said, absently.

~~~

Meredith,Nick, Andrew as well as Derek and Addison arrived at the airport. Meredith was walking in-between Nick and Andrew.

"See, she's carpooling with them now" Cristina whispered to Alex.

"So what?" Alex gave back,annoyed "Then join them"

"I'm not a brown noser like her" Cristina shot back.

"She's not brown noser she's just doing her job" Jackson shot back.

"Yeah her job to flirt with them?" Cristina hissed.

"Shut up" Alex snapped.

"You shut up" Cristina gave back rolling her eyes at him

"Is everyone here, already?" Nick asked the staff.

A few of them didn't come and just insisted on staying at home or work and the rest joined them, including Alex, Cristina, Jackson, April, Lexie and Jo.

"Uh yes sir" April answered.

"Ferrer back out,sir. Last minute" Alex said. "As well as Johnson and Gomez" he added.

"That's fine, let's get going" Nick said, as he and Derek led the way. Meredith and Addison walking next to each other, Andrew behind them followed by the employees.

Cristina kept glaring at Meredith, she watched her every step of the way. A feeling of anger filing inside her.

"Will you stop looking at Meredith, you're being creepy" Alex hissed, they're now sitting on a plane, getting ready to take off.

"She's sitting across Marsh" Cristina said.

"So?" Alex raised his eyebrows "So what? she can sit wherever she wants"

"Why do you keep defending her?" Cristina asked frowning at him.

"Why are you so mad at her?" Alex shot back. "You  talked about her like you barely knew her, like she's not your friend"

"Because she's keeping secrets and she won't tell us" Cristina said.

"It's a secret of course she won't tell us about it. If she did it won't be a secret anymore, god think about it Yang" Alex said.