Malibu:Day 2

Meredith opened her eyes and saw Nick still asleep next to her facing her side. She slowly got up and went to the bathroom to do her routine.

She was brushing her teeth when Nick knocked on the door.

"Come in" she mumbled

"Good morning" he smiled at her wiping off the sleep on her eyes.

"Good morning" she smiled back after mouth washing her mouth.

"Are you going to swim today?" he asked as he stood next to her puting toothpaste on his toothbrush.

"Yeah, I'll join Lexie and the others" Meredith answer brushing her hair.

"Have you talked to Cristina?" Nick asked.

"N-no, not yet" she said sadly "It's fine, I'll talk to her, we'll be fine" she added putting her hair into a messy bun. Nick just nodded.

"I'll wait for you, outside for breakfast" Nick said before walking out of the bathroom.

"Yeah, sure" Meredith agreed.

~~~

After breakfast, the staff went for a walk by the shore. Derek,  and Andrew are in a deck waiting for Meredith and Nick, they decided to have a little picnic in the deck.

"Hey, where's Meredith?" Derek asked as he saw Nick walking alone towards them.

"Oh, she's changing." Nick answered, as he sat next to Andrew who's already wet and shirtless, he's only wearing a trunks and sunglasses.

"Where's Addison?" Nick asked, noticing Addison is  also nowhere near his sight.

"She's there" Derek answered, pointing at Addison who's walking by the shore.

"You let your girl went for a walk alone?" Nick asked teasingly, raising his eyebrows at his friend.

"I did" Derek smiled proudly "I'll let have fun now because I'll have her all by myself tonight" he smirk.

"You're really talking about sex now" Andrew chuckle.

"Why so bitter Andrew? Don't you have a girlfriend?" Derek gave back.

"I don't, and I'm not planning on having one" Andrew smiled sadly.

"Why not?" Derek asked

Andrew looked at Nick and before he even had a chance to answer they heard Meredith called them from a far apart.

"Hey!" she called, earning a glance from the boys.

She's wearing a white backless swimsuit that was perfectly showing off her curves, a see through cardigan on top of it  a sunglasses to protect her eyes, her hair was  down on her shoulder. Nick watched her as she walked towards them, he looked at her from head to foot, studying her body. A flutter kicks in in his stomach, he swallowed a thick lump of saliva that was stuck in his throat as she stood in front of him. Luckily he was wearing a sunglasses so she can't see him, glancing at her body. On the other hand, Andrew tried his best to not stare at her, especially her body. He's seen it before but he wanted to stop himself from falling hard completely for her.

"Hey, you okay?" Meredith asked, sitting next to him pulling him into reality.

"Y-yeah, I'm uh-im good" Nick stammered.

"Wanna go for a swim?" Nick asked after some moment.

"Yeah, just. Will you help me put sunscreen on my back, please?" she asked shyly handing him the sunscreen.

"Ye-yeah, turn around" he cleared his throat, taking the sunscreen from her hand.

He hesitantly touch her back and gently spread the lotion on it, putting a slight pressure. He hesitantly touched the side of her boobs in order to put lotion on it, he shook his head trying to concentrate.