New Executive Director

She entered the room and she saw almost half of the employees weren't there anymore, she assumed that those are the people Nick fired the other day, he fired a lot including, David Johnson, Vivian Lee, Giana Torres and Jessica Kennel, and few of her close friends Callie Torres and Teddy Altman and Owen Hunt. Thankfully none of the people from her former department were fired.

"Ms, Grey!" she heard from behind.

"Good morning,sir" she greeted, seeing Andrew walking towards her.

"Good morning and congratulations" he greeted back with a genuine smile on his face.

"Thank you,sir" she smiled back.

"Mr Marsh wanted to talk to you in his office, by the way" he said

"Yeah, sure" she nodded confused.

Why would he want to talk to her this early in the morning. Did he changed his mind about the job promotion?

"Sir?" Nick heard from the other side of the door.

"Come in!" He replied.

"Good morning,sir. Uh Mr Deluca said you wanted to talk to me?" she asked walking towards his table.

"Have a sit" he said, as Meredith sat down. "Yes, I wanted to talk to you, since it's your first day as a executive director I wanted you to work on an important project with Andrew" he bagun.

"Sir?" she gave him a questioning but surprised look.

"Yes, it's an important client from France and they'd like us to take a look at their presentation" he tried to explain. "You'll most likely just, look around and kinda observe and see if their product suits our company" he added.

"When's this going to happen sir?" she then asked, wanting more details.

"They'd probably prefer if you got there early, it's better to give them good impression right?" he smiled slightly, as Meredith nodded. "So, tomorrow" he added looking down at the paperwork in front of him.

"Tomorrow?!" she exclaimed surprised.

"Is there any problem with that? or you have plans with someone tomorrow?" he asked looking at her, raising his brows.

"Uh no sir, I have no plans with no one. I am not in a relationship" she chuckled shyly.

"So, is that a yes?" he asked with a sigh.

"Yes, sir of course I'll do my very best" she smiled, genuinely.

'I know you won't" he smiled back. "So, I already talked to Andrew about this and he will pick you up tomorrow morning so I suggest, you should give him your address" he added.

"Right away, sir" she answered.

"Okay, you may go now" Nick said.

"Thank you sir" she smiled again before stepping out of the room.
~

"Hey, what's that about?" Cristina asked.

"He assigned me for an observation in France" Meredith answered shortly.

"Oh, maybe he's testing your work" Alex chuckled.

"Stop it, you're not helping" Meredith sigh nervously.

"Why what's wrong?" Jackson asked frowning.

"I'm working with Deluca" Meredith answered.

"What's wrong with that?" Alex asked. Meredith didn't answer.

"Oh my god!" Cristina exclaimed, half whisper.

"What? spill it Yang!" Alex said sternly.

"He likes her that's why she's nervous" Cristina chuckled.

"What?" Meredith asked confused.

"Have you seen the way he looks at you the past few days?" Cristina asked, in teasing tone.

"Uh, what?" Meredith frown.

"Every time he walks inside this office, he'll immediately check your desk to see if you're already here or not" Cristina tried to explain, with a teasing grin on her face.

"Uh yeah, not possible. He'll probably just observing" Meredith denied, trying to process the things Cristina told her.

"You sure?" Jackson raised his brows with a teasing smiled, his eyes pointing someone who's working towards them.

"Uh, Ms Grey" they called, clearing their troeatg

Meredith turn around to see Andrew standing behind her.

"Mr Deluca" she smiled genuinely standing up. "Do you need something?" she asked, politely.

"Uh yes,you" he answered.

"Sir?" she raised her eyebrows.

"I mean,you. I need to talk to you about our trip tomorrow. I need your address" he answered, trying to hold himself together.

"Uh yes sir, I'll bring it to your desk later" she said.

"Mhkay" he nodded before walking away.

Meredith sat back down, and all her friends were looking at her with an obvious smile.

"What?" she asked

"Nothing" they said in union, shooking their head, acting innocent.

~~

"Here" Andrew heard behind him, he turned around to see Meredith standing in front of his desk with a sticky note in her hand handling it to him.

"What is it?" he asked,

"My address, Mr Marsh said you'd pick me up tommy" she answered as he took the paper from her hand.

"Right!" he sigh looking at the paper.

"Is that all you need?" she asked

"No" he shook is head looking up at her "I'll pick you up at 9  am tomorrow" he smiled politely.

"okay" she nodded before stepping out of the room.

To be continued...

What do you think?

Some tea will be spilled next chapters ;)