A Quiet Place (?)

A week had passed, Derek suggested to have a factory visit, since they're planning on starting the project in a week.

It's midnight and Meredith is still in her office when all of her co-workers went home.

"Hey,uh Derek wanted to visit the factory tomorrow, you wanna come?" Nick asked Meredith, while entering her office sitting on the chair in front of her desk.

"Uh no, I can't sorry. I have all this paperwork I have to sign and need to be submitted tonight" Meredith sigh.

"You've been workaholic this week, aren't you tired?" he asked, teasingly

"No, I'm just- enjoying it" Meredith said

"You enjoyed staying up all night in your office alone when you're supposed to be at home in bed, cuddling with me?" he asked

"Yeah, I love having a peaceful moment for myself, where my only focus is work,my computer and paperworks" she answered, smiling brightly at him. He looked deeply into her eyes, seeing the sparkles in them

"I love you" he said quietly, drowning himself in her eyes.

"Why all of a sudden?" she asked him shyly, blushing at his sentence.

"Nothing just- I love you" he shook his head chuckling slightly.

"I love you too" she smiled back, looking into his eyes.

They got pulled back into reality when the door swung open.

It's Andrew.

"Hey, you're still here?" Nick asked, surprised

"Yeah" Andrew answered. "I went to your office and you weren't there, thought you might be here" he chuckled slightly.

"Come in, do you need something?" Nick asked

"Yeah" Andrew answered entering the room, closing the door behind him "I just want to asked something about tomorrow? Derek wants to visit the factory?" he asked sitting on the couch

"Yeah, and Addison wanted to come but she had to attend this conference thing in New York" Nick answered.

"Oh,okay" Andrew sigh, leaning against the couch

"Why, you wanna come?" Nick asked

"Not sure, I have tons of paperwork to do" Andrew chuckled slightly.

"Alright then, just let me know if you change your mind" Nick said.

"Yeah, sure" Andrew nodded, standing up and excusing himself before stepping out of the room.

"You know...we can be loud" Nick sigh turning to Meredith with a big grin on his face.

"Loud like?" she said looking at him, trying to act as innocent as possible

"Loud like... you screaming my name" he suggested, raising his brows

"Hm, I'd like that" she looked at him seductively.

"Really?" he asked her innocently. As she stood up making her way to him, taking place in between his tights.

"Lock the door" she leaned in and whispered in his ears sending shivers down his spine

"No need for that, we're alone remember" he gave back pushing her off of him, standing up as he pushed her against the table.

"Still...... lock the door" she repeated pushing him with her fingertips, playfully

"So,bossy" he rolled his eyes playfully, stepping backwards

"Damn right,I am" she smirk at him while watching him locked the door and closed the blinds.

"So, where were we?" he said seductively walking up to her.

"You tell me" she said teasing him.

Nick pulled her closer by waist and kissed her passionately, he pulled her backwards to tye couch without breaking the kiss. He pulled her on his lap pulling her closer, their body against each other. His hand on her waist while rocking her. She unbuttoned his polo and run her fingers on his abs making his whimper through kisses. She smiled through kisses at the thought of she could make him feel like that just by touching him. He unbuttoned her blouse and kiss her neck,then collarbone leaving red marks along the way, soon he's sucking on her chest while she's playing with his hair slightly pulling it making him groan through her skin.

She felt his hand wandered down her tights, unzipping her trousers from behind. She stood up letting it fell off the floor, she's now only wearing her underwear and her blouse ontop of it. She kneels down undoing his belt, dropping it on the floor, he stands up and lets his pants down on his ankle, before sitting back down on the couch.She sat back down on his lap and kissed him, feeling his hard bulge in between her thighs while rocking him. She felt a thick wetness spreading in her undies making her moan quietly. She sat up straight as he took off his boxer letting it fell down his ankles along with his pants, he pushed her panties on the side and ran his finger on her already sensitive clit. He let his tip rub against in between her tights making her moan quietly,his hand on her waist to help her with her balance. He guide his top in her already wet center making them botg let out a moan at the same time, she's moaning hard still half way in, she let herself adjust to his size before taking him all in, she mounted quietly as she started bouncing up and down his lap, creating a rhythm satisfying the both of them. He picked up as she wrap her legs around his waist,still kissing him her arms around his neck wanting him as close as possible. He made his way to her bathroom and sat her down on the sink counter. Still inside her, he spread her leg wider going in deeper causing her to moan loudly, he rub her clit with his other hand, the other hand on her waist holding onto her. She pulled away leaning against the mirror.To push both of them over the edge,to hit their climax, he fasten his hips movement pulling himself in and out of her while his thumb still rubbing her clit. He came with a loud moan spilling his load in her, their juices were spilling out of her wet center and on the sink while her legs still shivering. He pulled out of her breathing heavily.

He leaned in giving her a gentle and soft kiss

"I love you" he whispered

"I love you too" she whispered back sitting up straight.

To be continued..