Nine

Sal

"Larry I thought you were kidding?" Larry grumbled. "Why would I KID ABOUT THAT?!" He stomped into the cafeteria and me and Ash awkwardly followed behind. "Larry this isn't going to end well!" Ash warned Larry. I then realized Travis wasn't in the cafeteria. "Watch. Him." I whispered to Ashley and snuck away. Once I got out of the cafeteria I sprinted outside.

"Travis!!" Travis leaned his head up. "Larry's going to kill you, you know!?" He chuckled. "I know. That's why I'm out here. No teachers, no nobody." I grumbled. "If he finds you out here-" Travis smiled. "Didn't know you cared for me, Fisher." He stared into my eyes. "I uh-" Travis chuckled. "You just want to help me, because you know the truth." He grabbed my chin and made me stare at him. "Maybe?" Then we heard the doors open. Travis let go. "There you are, buddy." Travis stood up and grinned. "You fucking prick!" Larry grumbled. I glared at Ash. She shrugged and mouthed "I tried!" I sighed. Travis walked off of the bleachers. "Cmon, fight me. I know you do!" Travis chuckled.

"Okay!! I give up!!" Larry huffed in defeat. Travis smiled. "I knew you would~" Travis looked at me. "For the troubles I've caused." He pointed at my jeans and walked away. Ash looked at me. "What is he talking about?" I shrugged. I checked my pockets. A paper was in one. Nope, not paper. "He gave you money?!" Larry grumbled. I grinned. "20 bucks. Fucking Phelps." Ash grinned. "Someone's buying us pizza tonight." I smiled. "Yeah! Larry thanks for paying." Me and Ash laughed. "ME!?! I'M GOING TO KICK YOUR ASS SAL!!" He stood up and I started running. "SEE YOU LATER ASH!!!"

I grinned while I ate the pizza. "I fucking hate you." Ash laughed again. Lisa walked in the apartment. "How was school?" Me and Ash looked at each other and grinned. "Awesome!" Larry groaned. "Horrible! These two fuckwads made ME pay for pizza!" Lisa smiled. "They're just smart like that." Larry glared at his mother. "ARE YOU SAYING I'M DUMB?!" Lisa shrugged. "We'll never know." Larry stood up. "I'm going for a smoke." Once he was out of earshot Lisa leaned in. "That's why he's dumb." She grabbed his pizza and walked away into her bedroom. I giggled. "Let's eat all the pizza before he gets back." Ash grinned and grabbed two more slices. "Hell yeah!" I grabbed the other two.

"WHERE THE FUCK DID ALL THE PIZZA GO?!?!" Me and Ash quietly giggled on the couch. "I guess it just.. Up and walked away!" Lisa chuckled on the chair. "Mom.. Did you.. TAKE MY SLICE?!" She shrugged. "I was busy walking our fish, son." Larry stood there. "What? When did we get a fish?" I started laughing. "Larry!! You're so fucking dumb!" I continued to laugh and Ash started laughing too. "Wait.. WHO WALKS A FISH?!?" Lisa laughed a little too. "Such a smart son I have."

I flopped down on my bed. "Sal? You in there?" Mother knocked on the door. "Yeah? What's up?" She walked in. "Gizmo was with us. So here's a gizmo delivery!" She chuckled. I smiled. "Hi giz." She gently put gizmo on my bed. "How was your day?" She sat down on the side of my bed. "Good. How was yours?" She smiled. "Good. Now, get some sleep. Tomorrow is Thursday." She leaned down and kissed me on the forehead. "How's Travis?" She turned to look at me before she left. "Well, he's doing pretty good? He's being normal." She nodded. "Try to get him here before the end of the year. Also, is he good looking?" She chuckled. I rolled my eyes. "Guess you won't know till you see him." I giggled and she nodded. "Goodnight Sal." I got comfortable. "Goodnight mom."