Chapter 12.5 - Writing A Poem

Isekai set his bag down, and sat down and opened his notebook, ready to begin writing the poem. He notices that there are ten words. "...I could have sworn this notebook was new..." he mutters, pulling out an eraser. He pins the notebook down with his arm, and tries to erase the first word, that being "cupcake". Before he does anything, he notices that there are stickers of MC, Yuri, Natsuki, and Sayori.

"...I don't recall buying stickers at all..." he mumbles, noticing that the MC one moved. "...what?" he questions, looking at the stickers. He notices that each one moves a small distance in random intervals, but he doesn't think much of it for now, and gets to erasing the words on his notebook. His eraser barely taps the word "cupcake" when another set of ten words appears. He notices that the Natsuki sticker jumped.

"...one out of twenty...?" Isekai questions, genuinely confused. He tries erasing another word, but the numerator increases, and another set of words appears. "...what the fuck is going on here? Am I in some dumb simulation? A virtual reality? What is this, a game?" he questions, becoming infuriated.

"Well, if this is how it's gonna go, then very well. I'll play your dumb game, world," Isekai submits, tapping random words to go along.

To be continued...