Chapter 1 - Hiatari Sayori

MC turns behind him and smiles at what he sees. A girl with coral pink hair and bright sky blue eyes. She seems to wear a big red bow on her head. "Took you long enough, Hiatari Sayori!" he tauntingly calls out to her. "Quit being a meanie, MC! You know I'm a heavy sleeper!" she replies, catching up to him as she stops to catch her breath. "Well, let's hurry up. We got the first day of class, so let's go," he says, walking off. Sayori giggles and follows him.

Sayori Hiatari
(A young girl who is just about the age of MC. Judging from her cheery demeanor, she seems to be the kind of person who's a happy-go-lucky kid just doing as she likes. She is a massive glutton, and she seems to be quite childish, using the word "meanie" at her age.)

"Hmm... why do I have this feeling of déjà vu?" MC asks himself. He just shrugs it off and keeps walking. Suddenly, Sayori spots a pretty large house. "Oh? Did someone just move in?" she asks, curious. "Yeah. As far as I'm aware, rumors have told that he's way past superhuman and that he lives alone," MC replies.

Suddenly, they see a person in the same uniform as MC open the black metal gate and hop onto a motorcycle. He had his hair split into two clean halves. The left half was magenta, and the right half was a pale yellow that faded into a regular yellow around the bottom. His right eye was pale yellow, but he had an eyepatch covering his left eye. He started the ignition and drove off.

"...was that the unusual one?" she asks. MC replies, "Probably." They keep walking and walking, and they eventually arrive. "Ah, here we are. This is XX Private High School, the most prestigious in Tokyo!" the boy exclaims, looking up at the school logo, consisting of a Parasitic Jaeger holding a sword in its mouth. "Well, we're here. Let's go find our class, hm?" he suggests. Sayori nods and follows him into the building.

XX Private High School
(The second most prestigious high school and place of education in Tokyo, and the 5th in Japan's overall ranking. Those in the college two blocks down are usually graduates of XX Private High, and said college is ranked second in Japan.)

They enter and are greeted by some unique faces. One seems to be a tall, curvaceous, and seemingly socially anxious girl with long, dark purple hair and somewhat bright purple eyes. Another was a short, confident-looking girl with short pastel pink hair that was tied with multiple red knots, and a third was a beautiful, average-height girl with coral brown hair tied to a ponytail with a big white bow. She had shining emerald eyes.

MC was placed behind Sayori, who had the same "strange person" in front of her. Soon enough, said strange person uttered their name when checking for his class. "Name, sir?" the woman asks. "Mizuki Isekai," he says. After the lady checks the list for his name, she tells him his class. "You're on 1-3," she says to Isekai, who sighs and walks off.

Sayori comes up next. "Hiatari Sayori? It's been a while!" the lady realizes, patting her head. "Ehehe! Anyway, which class am I registered into?" she asks. "Ah, yes... er... ah! You're also in Class 1-3," she tells her, sending her off. "Ah! You must be her friend MC, right? Thank you so much for taking care of little Sayori. Her mother died when she was born, and after her father died when she was four, she was entrusted to her aunt," she told him, thanking MC. "Anyway, you're also in Class 1-3," she says to him, sending him off.

Sayori stands at the door of 1-3, waiting for MC. She waves at him, and he walks over to her. "So, we're in the same class as him, huh?" he says, wondering what kind of person he is. She nods, and they walk inside the classroom. They are greeted by a lot of students doing as they wish.

"What do you think this school's gonna be like?" one of them asks their friend. "Honestly, I'm expecting it to be really difficult. This place isn't called prestigious and it certainly doesn't have its reputation for nothing," the friend replies, emphasizing his fear of their coming classes. "Have you heard the rumors? A unique person is here!"

"There's also a rumor that a murderer was born out of this school, the reason being how the teachers treat their students. That student had been wiped from their records in an attempt to keep this school's slate clean. The reason this rumor is even around, to begin with, is because someone found that student's old file and leaked their records and information. Their hair color was raspberry, as far as I've heard, and they've killed 23 students and 4 teachers," another person says.

"I wonder if that guy over there will be the same way?" MC thought as he looked at Isekai, who ate a bite-sized mochi. It looked like it was filled with chocolate instead of red bean paste. He seemed content with its flavor, so he went to eat another, and another, and another, as he ate up his small pouch of them. MC decided to just stop watching creepily and sit down next to him.

After a while, the teacher walks in and starts introducing himself. One by one, he calls everyone to stand up and give a little info about themselves. After a boring lecture about the class rules and everything, a first lesson was given off, and blah blah blah, a few hours passed, and lunchtime rolled around.

To be continued...