Act 1 - Doki Doki Literature Club! (Prologue)

Down at a basic modern-day neighborhood...
September 4th, 2022

A person was waking up, and they were wearing a white shirt and small, comfy-looking pastel blue shorts. They had brownish-black hair, and he was a boy. "Must be the first day of classes," he mutters, standing up to go wash his face. "7:04 AM... eh, not too late, Sayo's gonna wake up in a few minutes, and school starts at 8:00, he says to himself as he walks out of his room to wash his face and go down the stairs.

"Morning, Mom," he greets, rubbing his eye. "Good morning, MC! I've made you some waffles, they're just over there. Today's your first day of senior high, right?" his mother asks, ruffling his already shaggy hair. "Yeah. Did we get the unis delivered?" MC asks, putting down a mug of his own coffee on the table. "Yep. I left it in your closet," she replies, walking away from the kitchen.

Within about 10 minutes...

MC re-entered his bedroom and slid open his closet doors, revealing some casual clothing, a winter outfit, and his school uniform. It catches his eye, and he plucks the hanger out of the pole. Within a few minutes, he gets changed.

He walks over to his duffel bag, and neatly stuffs his fresh school supplies into it. He throws the strap over his shoulder and takes his water bottle. He runs downstairs and sees his dad tying up the cloth on his bento box. "Hi, son! You're going to school today, right?" he greets, patting his son's head. MC nods. "Well, you do good, alright? You've been a great honors student these past few years, and I want you to keep it up!" he says, trying to encourage his kid.

MC smiles and takes the bento box, puts on his shoes, and sprints out the door, being hit by the warm winds and the soft solar rays. "Beautiful morning," MC comments, opening his front door, and then the gate, walking out to head to school. "Eh? Sayori's not awake yet? Meh, her loss," he questions, shrugging it off. As he starts to walk towards his new school, someone calls to him from the distance.

To be continued...