Chapter 6

Warning! Read at your own risk.

Tarian carefully dropped his lover on the bed while giving him light kisses on his skin. His partner caresses his hair while closing his eyes, feeling the small and wet kisses of Tarian on his body.

He held Tarian cheek before guiding it up, leveling it in front of his face, they stared at each other for a second before exchanging kisses again. Tarian on the other hand, multi-tasked, while kissing the hungry emperor, he stretched his right hand, reaching the small table beside the huge bed to get the liquid that could help the emperor to adjust later.

He gripped Ade's thighs before spreading them, he poured the right amount of lube on his hand before tossing the bottle on the carpeted floor.

Ade flinched when he felt the cold and wet hand of Tarian on his behind, the man spread the liquid on his butt, specifically around his tight hole. Adeodatus licked his lower lip when he felt the man's finger trying to enter his unadjusted hole.

"Can you take one?" Tarian asked softly.

"...I think I can, just slowly." Ade whispered.

Tarian sat on the bed before spitting on Ade's hole, he traced his saliva using his middle finger around Ade's hole before twisting his hand. He glanced at his partner when Ade whimpered as he tried to enter his middle finger inside the man's ass.

"Tell me if you're hurting," he whispered.

The man nodded and sighed heavily, he continued to push his wet finger in a very slow manner while twisting his hand, his finger was twisting inside Ade as well.

"Thelonius!" Ade screamed after the man forcefully pushed his digit inside him. He looked up to the man teary eyed.

"I'm sorry, you were so fine while whimpering so..."

"Bastard..." the emperor whispered.

Tarian stared at his hand and smirked when an idea entered his mind, he slowly curled his middle finger inside Ade, the latter froze when he felt his inside being touched.

Tarian smiled when he felt his partner tightening around his finger, so he decided to pull it slowly, "Look, I am being sucked by you, your imperial majesty."

Ade's legs shivered when Tarian tried to insert his ring finger while his middle finger wasn't fully out from his hole.

"Halfway through..."

When Tarian successfully entered half of his two digits. He curled them before stretching it causing him to receive a loud moan from Ade who was turning red because of his abnormal breathing, "You okay?" Tarian asked.

The man nodded before lowering his waist, Tarian was surprised by the sudden act of the emperor, so he stopped from moving his fingers.

"Spread... spread them again." Ade demanded.

"Alright."

Tarian thrusted his fingers in before spreading them, after a couple of seconds he started to move it in out, he bent his head and started to drop fiery kisses on the man's nipple and neck.

"Thelonius... More!"

Tarian inserted his index finger and moved them, when he felt that Ade adjusted himself already, he pulled them out.

He kissed Ade's mouth once again while positioning himself in front of the man's hole. He's diverting the man's attention by kissing him and pinching his nipples.

He held his rock-hard rod and swiftly pushed his head in Ade's glory.

"Thelonius!" Ade shouted when he felt something big and hard got stuck in his ass.

Tarian ignored his call and slowly but forcefully filled him to the brim.

"Haa... I'm inside." Tarian started with a sly smile. He was fully inside Ade's but that didn't stop him from pushing further.

"You can't! Shit, you bastard. You're going to tear me up!" Ade complained by words since he's too hurt to move.

"I am not."

Tears started to form at the corner of Ade's eyes when Tarian spread his ass using his hands, after doing that, he thrusted forward even though the man knew that he's fully inside him already.

Using his shaky hands Ade tried to reach for Tarian's hand to stop the man's action. His insides are being punched by the man's tip, and it hurts!

"Alright..." Tarian mumbled when he realized that he couldn't go in anymore.

He placed his hand on Ade's chest and started to play with the man's nipple, he bent his head and kissed the man's eyes. He tasted the salty taste of the man's tears, but he didn't stop from giving soft kisses on the man's face very far from his previous action below.

"You're so tight, your imperial majesty." he whispered after licking the earlobe of Ade.

"Hmm..." Tarian received a soft moan from the man when he started to move his waist, thrusting in a slow manner, letting the man adjust from his size.

"We did this a lot of times already, when will you get used to this?" he asked.

Ade's eyebrows met, "When you get smaller..." he said, annoyed by the talkative man.

Tarian chuckled, "That will never happen." He shifted from his position and caught the man's legs before placing them on his shoulders, he caressed the pale thigh of the naked man under him before kissing Ade's legs.

"Thelonius wait- ahh!"

Ade's words were cut off when the man started to ram him.

"Bastard!" he shouted. His hot and sweaty partner only smiled at him.

Ade closed his eyes tightly while feeling the man's rod inside him. His flesh is being scratched and he loves it, the pleasure is too much but he didn't stop Thelonius from doing it.

He covered his mouth to refrain himself from releasing lewd sounds, it's irritating to hear his own voice moaning helplessly, but most of the time he can't stop from doing it.

"Uhmp! Thel...onius..." he dropped his face on the pillow when Tarian dropped his one leg, he's so exposed but that didn't embarrass him, he's confident with his body, every corner of it, he knows how crazy Thelonius could go after seeing his naked glory.

"It feels good to be inside you."

"Ahh!"

Tarian thrusted in a fast pace while supporting his weight by sticking his hand on the soft bed. He used his left hand to grip Ade's arm when he saw that the man was about to reach his own manhood.

"Wha- let me go! I want to cum!" Ade cried while his face was still pressed on the pillow.

"I know you that you can cum just by being fucked from behind. I wanna see it." Tarian whispered.

"No! It hurts!" he shouted but after a minute, he released a liquid from it.

Tarian smiled after seeing Ade's cum on the bed, "See? You can do it. My turn." he released Ade's arm from his grip before holding the man's legs.

After a couple seconds, he groaned before slowly pulling out his rod from Ade's hole.

Adeodatus' eyes widened when he felt some of Tarian's liquid in his ass.

"Ahh!" Thelonius moaned and released some of his cum on Ade's inner thighs.

"You came inside." Ade whispered.

"You still felt it?"

"Of course, you bastard." Ade stated before rolling his eyes.

"I'm sorry, I can't help it. I just released half of it inside you, cleaning won't be that hassle." Tarian softly whispered before dropping a light kiss on Ade's cheek.

"Whatever."

"Goodnight, your imperial majesty."