Epilogue.

It was a month later, and she was still here, just. She still had some lasting problems from her injuries but she was alive and healing. It had been touch and go for a while, Parry Poison had carried her back to the car and they had fixed her up the best they could. She didnt remember any of this  though.

They had packed the wounds stemming the blood coming from her. As he fell Korse had managed to shoot her twice. Once in the leg and once in the side. Even a month later it still hurt daily, but she survived. She would wear her scars proudly.

Party rarely left her side now, traumatised at her almost dying. It had been tough the first few days, she found him crying a lot. Things had got better now though and they had a great dynamic. She made sure she told him every day she loved him now, not risking it being too late again.

She still remembered the dream she had, all her friends and family there, she missed it in a way but she knew she made the right choice. The choice to live. She still dreamed of that place occasionally. It comforted her. She never really told anyone but Party about it, and she didn't really like to mention it now as it reminded him too much of how close she had been to dying.

Diamond had moved in with them, her and Ghoul had become very close in the last few weeks though neither of then would admit if anything was going on between them. They often disapeared off together though. She liked Diamond a lot, they were the best of friends now and it was so good to have another girl around the place.

Jet was still Jet. Still telling her off for doing too much and having to help fix her up again. Always working quietly on the next plan to get supplies, even if she wasnt allowed to go with then yet.

Kobra was coping well. He still had nightmares about the torture he endured at the the hand of Korse. Diamond often helped him through that, she knew what he was going through. His injuries had healed well and often they would just sit and chat being the two left behind during supply runs.

Korse managed to escape, she was told later. Everyone was too preoccupied saving her and Kobra to go back after him and he got away. No more hideouts had been discovered since they blew that one to pieces so that was something.

She still smiled however, when she thought about it all. For all the good and bad of it all everyone lived.

For the first time everyone lives.