{The Moment You Fell For Them.}

Zoey:
It was when she took down a full on Tank and distracted it to help the others. You and Louis were badly injured, being healed by Bill and Francis. You watched as she held the Tank's attention long enough to kill it without any help. By the time everyone was alright the thing was dead, and Zoey was catching her breath, it was the most impressive act you've seen her do, and you even felt your heart skip a beat.

Francis:
It was him carrying you with ease while your leg was injured. It was a long day of fighting, and after dealing with a horde with the group a Jockey hopped on you, and forced you to fall on some Spitter acid. Your leg was pretty torn up, and you needed some rest in a safe room. The rest of the group hurried along you didn't expect Francis to pick you up and carry you to the safe room bridal style, your face got warm and you're pretty sure he noticed how embarrassed you were from being this close to him.

Louis:
It was when he you and the group finally relaxed in a safe room for the night, it was a long day of killing off infected and getting a few injuries from the fighting. You couldn't sleep, so you sat up at the window, looking outside to take a drag of your cigarette. Noticing you, Louis couldn't rest either and relaxed with you, starting a small conversation. Your face heated up when you felt his hand be placed on yours, the man simply staring out the window without a care in the world, you both just stared out, wearing a slight blush.

Nick:
It was his hidden concern for you that did it, you've been badly hurt by a Tank that almost killed you, but it was killed by the group before anything permanent happened. You didn't expect him to care, but Nick was quick to help; pulling out a first aid to bandage you up. His rough hands on your soft skin made your heart beat faster, let alone how much he seemed to care for your wounds. He didn't look you in the eyes, but you noticed how flustered he seemed.

Rochelle:
It was whenever she was around you, she'd compliment you here and there, making your mood mostly positive. Always making sure everyone was in a good mental state, she would be upbeat with you, saying sweet things to make you feel better. There was also a bit of play flirting, which you both had fun doing. More days passed and more journeys came, but you strangely found yourself actually flirting and complimenting her, only realizing later on.

Ellis:
You felt yourself charmed by his goofy and childish nature, despite everyone else seeming annoyed by him. You two would casually talk about his stories and chat along your trips to find safety, him occasionally tripping over stuff and alerting infected. He always had the cutest laugh, and funniest remarks. He'd always stick by your side, the two of you being close friends. You never though it would happen, but after realizing how happier and warmer you felt around him, it hit you that you fell for the mechanic.