{When They Walk In On You Naked.}

Zoey:
She entered your room, searching for her pistol. As she looked around, her eyes inadvertently landed on your exposed body. Startled, you pointed out her lack of manners and asked her to knock next time. Zoey left the room, feeling embarrassed, and later apologized for the intrusion.

Francis:
He carelessly left his vest hanging on the doorknob in the room where you were getting dressed. As he entered and caught sight of you standing there, you hurriedly grabbed his vest and wrapped it around yourself. All he managed to say was "Hot," looking flustered. You promptly ushered him out of the room so you could finish getting dressed in peace.

Louis:
He approached you to ask for some cuddles, but when he saw you naked, he became flustered. Without saying a word, he hurriedly exited the room, shutting the door firmly behind him. Leaning against the wall, he covered his blushing face with his hands, feeling embarrassed and unsure how to react.

Nick:
He felt tired and in need of rest, so he quietly entered the room while you were getting dressed. At first, he seemed surprised that you hadn't noticed him. His eyes quickly scanned your figure before he silently retreated to find another place to sleep. Later, when he finally revealed what had happened, you reacted by slapping him, although you quickly regretted it and apologized. The incident left you feeling embarrassed that he hadn't informed you sooner.

Rochelle:
She went to check on you after the Hunter attack, concerned about your well-being. As she entered the room, she casually leaned against the wall and inquired about how you were coping. Startled, you blurted out that you were undressed and questioned why she hadn't knocked. She calmly responded that it wasn't a big deal since she had seen you naked before, causing you to blush even more deeply.

Ellis:
He mistakenly assumed your room was his own, so he confidently walked in. You were in the middle of changing and caught off guard when he saw you naked. His eyes widened in surprise, and he stood there speechless. You were stunned too, unsure of what to say as you both locked eyes in silence. He quickly turned around, his face still showing shock, and quietly closed the door behind him. Later, as he lay on his bed, he couldn't shake the image from his mind. He wondered what might have happened if he had asked to touch you, but he knew he could never bring himself to admit such thoughts to you.