{Who Kissed First, Why, And Where.}

Zoey:
You bravely initiated the kiss, finally confessing your feelings for each other. It happened in the cozy embrace of a shared sleeping bag, a moment that deepened the connection between you both as your intimacy grew.

Francis:
When you and him started arguing on your way to a safe room, he was the one who kissed you first to show he was sorry. His apology came with a gentle gesture of kindness. His words had hurt you, and tears welled up in your eyes as you struggled to hold back your emotions.

Louis:
You showed your gratitude by thanking him for saving you from danger. Then, you leaned in and gave him a quick peck on the cheek in one of the empty rooms the group was exploring together.

Nick:
He kissed you first to stop your teasing of him, trying to show his affection in a surprising way. He basically pushed you into an alleyway wall when the others were up ahead, creating a moment of intimacy away from prying eyes.

Rochelle:
She kissed you first to soothe you. She noticed you were stressed after dealing with a nasty infected horde at the mall they were fighting at. She wanted an excuse to show you some love and comfort in that overwhelming moment.

Ellis:
You hushed him because you were trying to sleep in the safe room. Despite your polite attempts to silence him, he continued to share his stories. Frustrated, you leaned over and pressed your lips against his, signaling for him to be quiet. His face turned red, and his words finally ceased. As a result, a collective sigh of relief could be heard from the other rooms where the rest of the group was staying.