{What You Like Most About Them.}

Zoey:
You love the fact that she cares for everyone in the team. She makes sure they're okay and bandages them if needed. Sometimes it's even when she's the only one hurt. But, it still warms your heart. You've never met someone so caring before. She's selfless.

Francis:
You love the fact that he stands up for you and defends you against whatever is lurking. Despite your competitiveness with him, it makes you feel special and needed. He's protective.

Louis:
You love the fact that he's always willing to be by your side, he never gets bored of you. Due to past events, it left you wondering if you're even worth it before meeting him. He's reassuring.

Bill:
How gutsy he is, he's quite respectable in your books. It makes you feel safe to mean with an experienced soldier. He's determined.

Nick:
You love how bold he can be (in private obviously). It's quite a turn on, since you're the only one he seems to have an interest in. The only downside was that one moment he'd be kissing your neck, then stop when someone came near. He's confident (and an asshat).

Rochelle:
You love that she respects the group at all times. She wants to take the peaceful route, not be confrontational. You enjoy her company due to this, since she's so calming. She's thoughtful.

Ellis:
You love that Ellis always tells you stories when you're bored. You never have to try to make awkward conversation. Plus, it helps you find out more about his past. He's a chatterbox.

Coach:
His warm hearted nature and clever remarks whenever Nick talks back to him. He makes you let a good chuckle out and relax a bit. He's witty.