{When You Hug Them.}

Zoey:
Her hugs are always filled with care, her embrace alone easing any stress you might've had. She'd usually give you hugs when you argued with Francis (it happened a lot). She knew she could calm you down from making things worse. Being your comfort pillow was her speciality, after all.

Francis:
You try to cheer him up a lot with hugs since he's always in a poor mood. It confused him at first, not knowing why someone like you would give him anything like that. He didn't refuse them though. Soon enough he started asking for some in private, which was new for a tough biker like himself.

Louis:
You'd hug him quite a lot. He's always surprised and somewhat confused when it happens and it gets a good chuckle out of you. Whenever you two did hug, he'd check you over for wounds after, thinking that was the cause of it.

Bill: He finds your hugs nice despite himself, he reeks of smoke though so you don't hug him very often. But when you do you try to be gentle since he's still the oldest in the group (What you usually tease him about as well).

Nick:
He would only hug you while the others weren't nearby, which was rare. You enjoyed them every chance you got. They reminded you that, despite his attitude, he did care. He disliked the idea of the others seeing him show affection, the group didn't care of course, but he didn't know that.

Rochelle:
If she wasn't busy killing off common infected like usual, she'd allow some hugs now and then. She liked them. But, you both realized that protecting yourselves from danger was far more important. She made it up to you in the safe rooms though.

Ellis:
Sometimes you hug him, enjoying them because they filled you with love. He would try to hug you after every battle, relieved that you're safe. Sometimes it happened during the aftermath of the group killing a horde. It got your clothes stained with a bit of blood. I mean, they were dirty anyway so you never minded.

Coach:
He'd hug you only when you needed it (and when the group is safe). He's like the guardian of the group, and the best hugger. Almost like a fatherly embrace, I suppose. He doesn't allow them a whole lot, but you're grateful whenever it does happen.