{What You Dislike Most About Them.}

Zoey:
You dislike that she gets carried away with caring for the team. She uses up all the first-aid kits on everyone when they're not hurt much. She's kind hearted, but a lil too much.

Francis:
You don't mind that he protects you. But, you dislike how jealous he gets when you're trying to talk to the others. He means well, not very good at showing it though.

Louis:
You dislike it when he won't leave you alone at times, he can get more than clingy. It's cute, but hard when you want some alone time.

Bill:
How much he smokes, the safe rooms you and the group sleep in always have a nasty stench of it by morning. you don't even know where the hell he keeps getting them.

Nick:
You dislike the fact that he's so rude to Ellis. Whenever he cuts Ellis off during one of his stories, it infuriates you. You allow Ellis to continue another time, but you don't bother talking to Nick in that period.

Rochelle:
You dislike it when she sometimes doesn't listen to you. It's when you're saying something important, no matter how many times you ask her to lend an ear. It's usually when she's busy though, so maybe that's why?

Ellis:
You hate it when you try to tell Ellis something urgent and he cuts you off. He'll be talking about one of the stories involving him and Keith like usual. You don't have the heart to tell him it isn't the time for his stories. Being due to the innocent, sad look you'll get. You don't mind them sometimes. But, trying to say anything without him interrupting you is difficult.

Coach:
How he can be sort of bossy at times, not by much but enough where you get annoyed by the comments. He's chill as a cucumber.