{How They React To Your Death/How You React To Their Death.}

Zoey:

Hers:
You felt overwhelming guilt, even though it wasn't your fault. You blamed yourself because you believed you could have rescued her on time. Memories of your past actions with her now felt like a harsh wake-up call. The guilt kept growing inside you until you considered joining her, even if it meant leaving behind the two others you had become attached to.

Yours:
After you tragically passed away, she felt a deep shift within herself. In the midst of the chaotic apocalypse, you were her rock, her guiding light. No one could fill the void you left when you fell from that great height. Despite her efforts to soldier on, her once cheerful and nurturing nature seemed to slip away. However, she found solace in the belief that you would have wished happiness and fulfillment for her. With your memory as her driving force, she continued her journey, not just for herself, but also for your sake and for the others who depended on her.

Francis:

His:
You experienced deep loneliness after his departure. The group's atmosphere became noticeably quieter without his presence. He used to offer comforting hugs and check on your well-being when he could, but that was only when he was still alive. The playful back-and-forth conversations you once shared now vanished, leaving behind a solemn silence broken only by your gentle sobs.

Yours:
After the Smoker suffocated you, he refused to leave your side, cradling your lifeless form in his arms as tears streamed down his face. His unexpected display of emotion shocked the group, who had never seen such vulnerability from him before. Since that tragic incident, he has withdrawn into himself, growing more distant and fearless in his encounters with the deadly special infected.

Louis:

His:
After his passing, you experienced deep sorrow. He had a cheerful demeanor and a knack for lifting others' spirits. Since he has been absent, the group has frequently been involved in disagreements. Despite contemplating whether to carry on without him, the thought of honoring his memory by prioritizing everyone's well-being motivates you to persevere.

Yours:
After your brutal death, he made an effort to remain hopeful, but the sorrow was overwhelming. You were his reason to smile every day, his laughter in a world of darkness. As time passed, his friends in the group began to see a noticeable shift in his behavior. The Louis they knew, who was once calm and cheerful, now seemed distant and less attentive. The loss of you had shattered his spirit, and his heartache grew with each passing day. Sadly, the pain became too much for him to bear, and he passed away from a broken heart. The morning after his death, the remaining survivors were left stunned and devastated by the tragic turn of events.

Nick:

His:
Whenever thoughts of him crossed your mind, tears would well up uncontrollably. In private moments, he would quietly demonstrate his deep affection for you. Despite his occasional rude behavior towards others, his genuine concern for you was always evident.

Yours:
He felt shocked and couldn't believe it. He didn't often express affection, but he truly cherished your company (even though he never admitted it). As time passed, he became increasingly frustrated and easily irritable with the group. His feelings of guilt and sadness transformed into seething anger. From that day on, he has missed you constantly. He seeks revenge by singlehandedly defeating any future infected as a way to cope with his loss.

Rochelle:

Hers:
You felt a deep ache in your heart, grieving for her every single day since she passed away. The image of her lifeless body lying on the ground, left behind by that Hunter, haunted your thoughts. While you appreciated the presence of others around you, nothing could replace the comfort and love you once found in Rochelle's arms.

Yours:
After you passed away, she became quieter and more isolated. However, in your final moments, you whispered to her, urging her to prioritize her safety and well-being. With your words echoing in her mind, she found the strength to carry on, motivated by your guidance and love every step of the way.

Ellis:

His:
You felt incredibly lonely after he passed away. He used to share stories with you, making sure you were occupied during your walks together. Without him, the group's dynamic shifted, becoming increasingly hostile toward each other. Ellis, who had always strived to maintain peace within the group, found it challenging. Now that he's gone, everyone couldn't help but feel the absence of his cheerful presence, even Nick, who was unexpectedly affected by his absence.

Yours:
He cried uncontrollably as he tightly held you in his arms, desperately whispering to himself that it couldn't be true that you were gone. He frantically attempted every method he knew to revive you, but the approaching horde forced the others to pull him away. As they all reached the safety of the secure room, Ellis found himself overwhelmed by a profound sense of loss. That night, he sat alone, gazing at his pistol, deep in thought. In a moment of despair, he made a fateful decision and pulled the trigger just as the others rushed in, unable to intervene in time.