{Their Favorite Thing About You.}

Zoey:
Your strength of will. She always respected and was impressed by it, how you never really let anything break you down, determination filling you. The only other person like that she knew was Bill, but he wasn't the type of person who Zoey fell head over heels for.

Francis:
Your wittiness. You'd always find a way to make the others in the group laugh, or have smart remarks whenever Francis made fun of you in a way. Despite how you two usually play fought, he though your witty behavior was interesting and rather cute.

Louis:
Your smile. Whenever the group traveled and came across new places, he'd occasionally tell positive things and get you to smile a bit. You never thought it was a big thing, but he loved your smile, it made his heart skip a beat whenever he noticed it.

Nick:
Your eyes. Although he would never admit it, he caught himself staring into your beautiful eyes several times while you focused on something else. It was something he secretly enjoyed about you, they showed genuine feelings and told a lot about you.

Rochelle:
She loved the sound of your laugh. Whenever she cracked a funny joke, she would watch for your reaction, smiling when you chuckled. Your laughter was music to her ears, making her cheeks turn rosy with happiness each time. It's why she frequently shared jokes with the group, hoping to hear your infectious laughter again.

Ellis:
Your hands. He likes to hold them, or just have any physical affection in general. He loves the little things you do subconsciously as well, fiddling with your fingers when you're nervous, bringing your hands together in a respectful manner when being formal with someone, etc. He likes how warm they were when you two held hands, how soft they felt compared to his. The mechanic's mind often wondered to... other things your hands could possibly do.