~therapist~smut

You say "so vinnie what's going on this week" he says "well I've been you know" you say "actually vinnie I don't that's what I'm trying to find out" he says in a low voice like whispering " frustrated" you say "what vinnie I can't hear you" you're sitting in your chair whilst vinnie is sitting on the couch you always thought of vinnie as a hot person he is young you are too your only 21 so therefore not a big age gap.

He repeats "I'm frustrated" you say "okay what about" he says "no not like that like" you gesture to continue he says "like" and then in a low tone "sexually" you say "come on vinnie spit it out" he yells "sexually I'm sexually frustrated I haven't had sex in like a year and I'm tried of beating my meat" you sit there in shock by the words that just came out of vinnies mouth you say "well then here" you unbutton you white shirts buttons slowly and walk over to him the sound of your heels hitting the ground you sit next to vinnie.

Him just eyeing your body you stop unbuttoning to take off the shirt so he can fully see your black lacy bra he places his hands on your side and feels your sides he places you on his lap you whisper "you're all in control" he kisses you harshly you moan into it this is feeling you've wanted for so long you wrap your arms around his neck and get into the kiss he slowly slides his shirt off revealing his tattoos and his abs you say "god vinnie your so fucking hot".

He looks at you up on down like he is mesmerized at the sight he then kissed you and says "you're so pretty" he then unclasps your bra and watches your boobs fall out being surprised that there perky he squeezed them and you moan and say "fuck vinnie you have 15 minutes" he nods and quickly slides his pants down while he does that you eye him but slide your skirt and underwear down you turn to see him and see he is fully naked and clothes are all over the floor and you get on your knees in front of him.

You slowly place your mouth around his cock and slowly go up and down bobbing your head you spit to you can move your hand and mouth up and down you move your hand so vinnie can control you he grabs you're hair lightly and makes you deep throat him he does that at least three more times you let a tear roll down you're face you stop because you don't want him to cum you want him to cum inside of you he says "what are you doing" you say "I want you to cum inside of me not In my mouth".

He smirks and you get on his lap he lines himself with you're hole and slowly let's you down you moan in pleasure he groans he says "fuck" you say "I don't think you're going to be sexually frustrated after this" you kiss him whilst slowly going up and down you speed up still kissing him you both out of breath and his hands all of your body feeling your sides and curves slapping your ass here and there.

You speed up a little more and become a moaning mess and you say "god vinnie you dick is just so good" he smirks and says "oh yeah?" And Raises an eyebrow and lifts you up and slams you into him you moan loud and he covers your mouth and says "shhh" you shut up and he slams you down again then he controls you going up and down on him fast you head is looking up because of the pleasure your eyes are closed you're scratching his back leaving marks.

He keeps going up and down until he kisses you whilst you going up and down you feel him getting sloppy and you can feel you're close too he slams you into him one more time then picks up his pace and kisses you again by grabbing you by your neck you found that attractive he was close you felt him twitch you said "vinnie I'm close" he said "and" you then say "can I please cum" he nods and speeds up more you curl your toes and moan while digging your nails into his back he releases inside of you and your on birth control so you don't worry about it.

Whilst your still riding out your orgasim he kisses your neck leaving hickes he then moves to your boobs and starts sucking on the outer part of your breast you moan and play with his hair with your finally being done with your orgasim he kisses you and says "thank you for helping me" you say "anytime vinnie" you get off of him and you put on your skirt and everything and he puts on his clothes he get behind you and says "and I had you finish with 5 minutes left to spare wow I'm incredible" you say "yes yes you are vinnie" he then follows by saying "we can make it last longer when you get off work today at eight maybe" you say "sounds great" and kiss him.

You walk him out of you're room and everyone is staring at you too walking out and they start clapping you laugh and he walks out of the building laughing before he leave he turns around and waves you blow a kiss and he acts like he catches it and puts it too his heart...maybe you and vinnie could be something more then just sex.

~967 words~

SEND REQUESTS