~first time~smut

He looks down at me with his beautiful hazel orbs but they look darker than usual it might be because of the situation we are in currently but I'm not focused on that.

He smashes his lips Into mines which he has done a million times before but nothing like this time, his hand is rubbing my back as we are standing and kissing.

He finally pulls out of the kiss and says "baby you're so beautiful" I smile at his words which I could never get sick of, the way his lips move when he speaks could make me melt right in this moment.

He sits on the bed and pays his lap gesturing for me to straddle him, which is nothing new I mean I've done it before but this time just feels so different not in a bad way like a good lustful way.

Once I straddle him he starts to kiss me again with one hand on my face and the other on the back pushing me as close to him as I can get.

I feel a lump in my stomach that wants friction so bad for some reason maybe it's just the way we are doing this, I have no clue but low key I like it.

He whispers in my ear "baby can we have sex" it takes me a few moments to comprehend his words, he has been so patient with me because he has waited one full year without cheating or anything.

I mean we have done other stuff but never sex, the thought frightened me but I kept calm and look down.

I'm truly embarrassed that I'm 18 years old and have never had sex. That's one of the main reasons I don't got in with the rest of society because I've never had sex and they all have.

He then says "baby we don't have too if you don't want too" and kisses my cheek and stands up to go take a shower or something.

I quickly stop him and say "I want too" and he smiles and runs over too me and says "really?!!!?" I nod and smile at his beautiful face.

He says "okay only undress from the bottom" I ask quietly "why only the bottom" he says "because it's going to hurt a little so I want you're first time to be comfortable" I smile at his word

He is always so sweet even in intimate moments like these.

I then take of my shorts and my panties, and then lie on the bed, and he slides his shorts and boxers off.

I know it's going to hurt very badly from what I've heard atleast.

He says "I'm ready when are" and I say "I'm ready" I want to get the hurting part over so then it can feel good later.

He then slowly stick a little part inside and it feels very uncomfortable because I've  never felt this before.

He slowly pushes more inside of me and I cover my mouth so I don't scream in pain.

He says "baby hold my hand okay, and squeeze it when it hurts" I nod while I can feel tears build up in my eyes.

He then fully goes in causing me to gasp. And take a breathe. He then slowly pulls out again.

This

Pain

Hurts

So

Bad

The pain keeps staying there and eases when he starts going in and out at a decent pace.

He then goes a little faster and I squeeze his hand and he smiles at me.

I then feel a knot in my stomach and say "vinnie I feel the knot in my stomach" he says "baby cum for me"

He words make me melt and I feel it approaching quicker and quicker.

I then finally hit my orgasm and I scream at the top of my lungs or at least what it feels like.

He then pulls out before he cums and he then moans and says "you did great for you're first time"

I smile and say "I'm glad I got to experience that with you, I love you" and he says "I love u" and kisses my forehead.