~dont leave~imagine

*The night before*

You sigh and say "vin i wish you didnt have to go" he tucks youre hair behind youre ear and says "i know baby but i have to its fashion week" you then start to pout and say "but vin girls are gonna be all on you and im not gonna be there to claim my territory" he chuckles and says "oh baby are you jealous"

You then turn away from his face and say "no i just dont want girls on my man" he laughs and says "im sorry but i have to go" you say "vin please dont leave" and a tear drop falls from youre cheek he wipes it away with his thumb and says "baby dont cry" and the tears just keep falling down youre cheeks and they cant stop. You just dont want him to leave.

And its not that you dont trust him. Its you dont trust the girls that will be there. And that scares you half to death. He then says "okay baby what about i just take you with me" and you smile a little with tears still rolling and you say " really vin" and he says "yes baby. I dont want you to have to worry about that kinda stuff when im gone". You smile and hug him so tight. This makes you so happy and he doesnt even understand.

You then say "do you even have a ticket for me" and he says "baby i was gonna surprise you and take you so i already had a ticket" you then start to cry again and you say "so i ruined youre surprise" and he shakes his head and says "yes baby but its not a big deal" and he holds youre face while a single tear drops and he says

"Baby dont cry its okay" and you hug him super tight and smile

then he kisses youre forehead.