~the storm~ imagine

I peak through my black curtains at the lighting striking down near the house, it doesnt startle me but it calms me. I the get a text from vinnie of him saying that he would like to come in my room because he is scared.

Me and vin have been bestfriends since we were little little like straight out of the womb type stuff. I obviously say yes that he can come in my room because i have been very lonely today for some reason, once i hear my bedroom door open i turn around from the window to look at vinnie.

He gives me a warming smile so i can yell he is happy to see me, although we live together we dont see eachother 24/7 and we could probably do that because we love doing stuff together honestly i think we could never het tired of eachother...but that may just be me.

I walk over to my bed to get comfortable enough to just lay down, its not long after before vinnie joins me in the bed. We get under the same blanket as eachother to share the warmth, we are pretty far apart but we both turn to face eachother. I say "is a big man like you really scared of a storm" he replys by saying "i mean yea have you heard the noises that are coming from outside" i giggle at his words but i feel as he isnt really scared.

Ive know him for a long enough time to know he is not scared of some storm that he knows isnt going to effect him..unless it is a destructive storm,i open my mouth to speak but no words come out so i close my mouth. He watches me do that to then say something "whats on your mind" i close my eyes and breathe in and then out, i then open my eyes.

I say "i know your not scared" he grins a little and says " maybe i just wanted to see you then..hm"
I am then decided i should be bold and tell him how i feel about him or about us. "vinnie we have been friends forever and i would never wanna ruin our friendship but i cannot help how i feel about you and i like your more than just friends and i just have held back from saying this in fear you dont feel the same way about me" he just blinks.

But he has yet to move or make a move on me he just blinks and breathes, he opens his mouth and says "i have been thinking the same thing for awhile now too and i am just so glad you started picking up on all my  signs i have given you" then he goes into kiss me. I smile into the kiss and when he pulls out im and grateful for the lights to be off because i think my face is gonna be beat red.

I can't believe i just said that and he feels the same way im definitely walking on clouds right now in my mind.

A/N
im high asf and dont really know if this makes since but hope you enjoyed